Chapter 6: Tris's P.O.V

AN/ The picture is actually a tattoo that will take place later in the chapter. You can probably predict who gets the tattoo. :)

When we got back to Zeke and Shauna's apartment it was Zeke's turn.

"Uriah, my dearest brother, C or D?"

"D! I ain't no Pansycake!"

"SHUT UP!" we all yell.

"I dare you to get a tattoo of a neon orange 2 layered cake with neon pink flowers that says Pansycake. Oh! And it's outlined with neon yellow!" Uriah gulped.

"Alright. Only because I'm not a Pansycake! Before I go I dare EVERYONE to go get dinner and meet me by the train tracks in one hour. Okay? Okay." Then he walked to the tattoo parlor. We all went to the Pit and got 18 cheeseburgers and 9 things of fries and walked to the train tracks.

----Time lapse----

50 minutes later Uriah finally showed up right as the train was coming. We jumped on and asked Uriah where he got the tattoo. Uriah pulls down his pants and moons us.

"Oh my Gods! Why did you get it on your buttcheek!" Marlene yells. AN/ Did you notice the PJO reference. Thank you Perry for the buttcheek recommendation.

"I didn't want anyone to see it!"

"Then why did you show us!" Shauna yells.

"You asked! Well anyway. I believe it's still my turn so, Shauna Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to do a double backflip off the train when we arrive to the Pier."

"Done." We see the Farris Wheel and we get ready to jump.

"Ready Shauna?" We ask.

"Since birth." She jumps off, doing her double backflip, and lands perfectly.

"Let's eat." Shauna says like nothing happened. We all respond with "okay" or "alright", but Tobias.

"Hey Tris. Let's grab our food and go climb." Tobias whispers in my ear.

"Okay."

-----------------

AN/
Thank you Perry for helping me out with the dares! I'm gonna wait to update that chapter you're waiting for, Perry. Sorry if this wasn't the best. I was writing this at a musical. About George Washington. :P Not very fun. And it's the second time I've watched it  which was one time too many. Well, I need feedback and ideas. In other words, COMMENT!

- Lex