🍴🍾All Journey Must Come To An End 🍽🥂

Hi everyone, I just finished watching the finale last night and it was really heartwarming. Even tho many seasons will come and go, this will be the most favourite season of all.

"Shivangi"=conversation

'Ashwin'=thoughts 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

" Okay Ma, I will Ma. Thank You"

Ashwin hung up the call and gave a smile and terror like look to Ms Anjali. The older woman pats his arms and wished him luck. Ashwin gave her a thumbs up and closed his eyes.'Iraiva, I give everything to you divine decision. Thank you for your divine guidance all this while.'

The crew was bustling and the cameramen's began rolling their camera as the director screamed **ACTION!**. The DJ started the background score and Ashwin smiled widely at the nervous Rashaan who passed by him in his royal Enfield giving the mass entry to the grand finale. Ashwin stood behind one of the pillars. His legs bouncing in nervousness. Rashaan first called the mighty jesters to the stage and it started with Pugalendhi. Soon one by one entered the main stage and it was time for the cooks to line up. 

Kanika and Shakila mummy was standing next to him with slight nervousness while Masterji was in his usual form. Ashwin hugged Kanika and Shakila wishing them good luck and all the best. Shakila pressed a kiss on his forehead telling him that Allah will guide them all. Kanika smiled and the three grasped their hands together.

When Ms Anjali signalled it's his time to enter, Ashwin took a deep breath before walking to the stage. He gave power-packed dance movements making the Judges, Comali's and Rashaan scream in delight. Ashwin laughed hearing Shubhnagi's voice shouting as he continued his dance to the centre of the stage. 

Rashaan beamed widely and began his speech. He thanked everyone for attending and then informed the contestant that this grand finale will be double the fun and triple the cooking. Chef Venky nod and took over. He explained that each cook will choose their jesters twice and there will be three categories of cooking with a mark of 30 points, 40 points and 30 points respectively. They will announce the score after each category and the winner will be chosen based on their scores. He wished everyone good luck and the Comali's left inside.

  Ashwin was the last to be called in front to choose the comali. He sighed internally knowing it's none other than that pesky Jerry to his Tom. Ashwin chuckled and turn his face to smile at the excited Shubhangi who was loudly saying good luck. Mani came limping before starting her atrocities making him even more nervous. 

Once everybody received their pair, Rashaan informed them that there is only one advantage round for today making all the contestant groan. Ashwin did his level best to win however Masterji and his comali Bala worked extremely hard and ended up winning the advantage task. Ashwin sighed feeling a little dejected. The other task apparently needs the Comali's to choose the ingredients for their cooks. Thus, all the cooks sat down on the stage watching one by one the pilli suniyam's casting their magic on them.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Shubahangi went to the task room and choose the ingredients she felt Kani could cook. She stepped aside and it was Anna Pugal's turn. Sarath went inside and made some chaos making her inquire if the other comali's can also go if it's not their cook. One of the crew member nod making her smile widely. 

When Mani went, Shubhangi frown seeing the ingredients she is choosing. The young women quickly rushed inside making Mani argue with her. Shubhangi somehow managed to divert Mani's attention as she chooses the ingredients. Shubhangi hid her smile when she saw Mani drawing chillis on the whiteboard. ' Thank god, we learnt all the recipes.'