Update

Hi everyone, yellarum eppidi irrukinge???

So le me is back with another new story and desperately needs your supports.

Here is the light synopsis

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Madam, teeth irukaraven than paakoda sapda mudiyum! Inthe ad paru, 25,000 and    one in a week than! "

Anusha pointed to the ad while watching the tv. Unfortunately, Anusha does not know that Saritha cannot write nor read Tamil. The excited girl hugged her friend and bounced off.

*******************
" Anna in the address."

When she reached the steps of the house, Saritha looked around in awe.  The watchman opened the gate and shouted to move away and she quickly sidestepped. A large white BMW drove past her while the watchman tried to chase her away.

" No no Anna, I came to the right address. Inge parunge!" Saritha showed the paper to the watchman who shook his head. Suddenly a loud voice hollered and Saritha walked past the watchmen.

******************
One wrong address brought her to the backdoor of the glitz and glam industry. Follow the life of an ordinary middle-class girl as she navigates the harsh reality of the cine world.

******************
An Anirudh fanfiction Its purely imagination. Any resemblance to any real person is pure coincidence.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
I know you all are eagerly waiting for Ashwin and Shivangi story but I am still looking for a good plot line.

This is my first Anirudh fanfic and I hope you all will support it. It's not purely in english as I took idea from many beautiful creative tamil writers in wattpad such as ginevralilypotter_.

Some of the sentence are tamil sentences typed in english and I am eagerly waiting to know all your opinions.

Sincerely

Ruba