Chapter 1: Hazel

Hi:) welcome to my first story............. it's a very friendly and emotional love story of Harry and Louis with many surprises and events. I really don't want to spoil it but here are 2 reunions happening enjoy:))))

(Hazel's POV)
Have you ever been so lonely in your life, that you can feel your soul crush down and you just want it all to end? I have felt it actually at multiple occasions.....but not today. Today I'm at a wedding waving happily as one of my best friend is driving off with his husband. In a white new Audi with a sticker "just married". Classic innit?
.
.
It all started two years back, when I was fresh off college and searching for my dream job.
.
'Hazel.......honey wake up you're gonna be late', this was always my morning cue. Just because I wake up late doesn't mean I sleep a lot it's just I don't sleep a lot and I've to cry myself to sleep, and once the sun comes up my eyes just doze off involuntarily. Some might think it's depression, maybe it was...I just didn't care. Coz I know that one day I'll be living a different life. Trust me readers I honestly didn't know that this was that day.
.
.
My dad does some job related to high profile people, celebrities as I thought according to my simple mind (that's a lie, my brain is a maze) He managed to get me an interview with some new label company. What frightening was it was new, will it even survive? SYCO just turned to dust after a few artists decided to speak up......what will happen to this label?
But somewhere in the corner of my heart I know that it'll be alright. My dad just refused to give me details on anything about my new employer, all he said was just be yourself. Be myself? I'm a crazy ass directioner and one direction is........idk what's the status now.
.
.
I wore a white frock and a black lace overcoat...I was a little chubby. I didn't bother doing something to my short hair...no use actually. Just brushed it and let it be itself....frizzy, but that suited me.
My ride was already there, all I had to do was grab my stuff and get in. Get to a place I didn't actually know but my chauffeur did, yeah it was my brother. In my ears, Harry kept assuring me that 'it'll be alright' and I trusted him.