Chapter 26: The Plan 2

(Hazel's POV)
Niall brought huge bags of Cheerios with him, how the hell did he got all interested in this in a few minutes?! I looked at Thalia with surprise and she stared back at me, I could here her mind go 'Bitch whaaa........'
.
.
I couldn't help but ask him about it, he simply said, 'I'm just tired of waiting for them to get over their silly fight and get together for real. Ten years is too damn long.'
.
It was true, way too long. They both deserved this.
.
Planning was awesome, Niall made Ashe to agree to come, but still the party wasn't a crowd yet. We needed people on the floor. At the same time, Liam kept calling Zayn, but he didn't pick up, so he left him a voice mail briefing about the plan and to call him as soon as he can.
.
Though we needed a considerable crowd we wanted to keep it under the smaller close friends circle, the ones who've been their all the way and knows about the situation. 
.
.
So we decided to turn it down a notch, to keep it close and secret the list was finalised and now it's time to decide the time and place. No wonder modest golf is doing good, since Niall came in everything went fast track.
.
Louis had texted me like forty times, saying he was bored, and every time my phone vibrated, either Liam or Niall would tease me, I just couldn't understand them, but I loved it, at least the fact that they were truly this cheerful and funny during the 1D days were true. I could've put my phone on silent, but god knows what he'd be up to all of a sudden. What let me wonder was, if Harry was close with Thalia as she described, why hasn't he checked up on her yet? Maybe they had a different relationship, it wasn't my business really. So I dropped it.
.
.
.
We finally decided on a time and place and it's supposed to be kept a secret. Me and Thalia took the responsibility of expenses because we're the ones who started it so it's our responsibility to do so. Niall and Liam offered to help us, if we needed anything when they weren't busy. All was done and decided.
.
What pending was Zayn , until we left Liam didn't get any replies or callbacks.
.
.
After almost a week, Liam called me and informed that Zayn agreed to come, only because it was simple and secret he didn't want any drama. So it was all finally happening, we're going to make it happen. Everyone is going to get their happy ending, I wished for it so bad more than anyone.
.
.
Now me and Thalia had to prep Harry and Louis for their reunion.