Chapter 16: Blue's green met Green's blue

Bored as hell, Hazel decided to drop in a text to the girl who said she was from the same area in that group chat before. So she texted a "hello", for her surprise after a minute, she got a reply saying "helloo". Instantly Hazel knew whoever that was, she was as quirky as her, and they're going to be great friends.
.
.
Thalia felt like she could talk to this person who texted her without filter, like they were of the same kind. She had been in search of a friend for a quite long time. Harry was a good friend a great one actually, but a girl will always want a girl, so she can gossip and giggle about some silly hairstyle or a WhatsApp sticker.
.
.
.
.
Both Hazel and Thalia enjoyed the conversation they were having, they shared their interests with each other. They didn't feel like it was the first day they were actually chatting, they soon exchanged their Instagram account names and even contact numbers, so the convo just moved from twitter to WhatsApp, and it was totally lit.
.
They told each other what they were doing, but they never even remembered to ask where or for who they were working. Maybe the promise needed some more time to be fulfilled.
.
After meeting Thalia on Twitter and getting to know her, all Hazel's depressive thoughts just went away, as she had someone in her life without any other connection to her than just friendship.
.
Thalia was much more contented now, she was once given less attention and even after meeting Harry she wanted someone very very close to her, now she had one.
.
.
.
They hadn't even met each other in person yet, but they built a beautiful and meaningful friendship between them.