Chapter 20: Good times

(Hazel's POV)
I wanted to mess with Louis, have some fun....so when he came in the next day, I just asked yo how's your boyfriend doing. You wouldn't believe how scared I was, when Louis looked at me at that moment, so damn scared. But all of a sudden he smirked, 'gotcha', he winked. 'And to answer your question, I bet he's doing okay.'
.
.
I just wanted to hold and say, no god dammit, he's miserable and so are you, get over your silly fight and make up. But I can't, anything done in haste won't work. But I could say one thing to him, that Harry still misses him and never stopped loving him. Guess what..... I did.
.
'I don't think so Hazel...after how I hurt him is it even possible. Your analysis is wrong here', Louis gave me a weak smile. He looked so precious and fragile at the time, don't worry I was there to make it better.
.
No, Louis I didn't analyse or guess it, I know it. Trust me please. That's all could say, nothing more or nothing less.
.
.
.
We had so much fun at the office, laughing at tweets, messing with each other. My world was beautiful, coz I had Louis Tomlinson as a friend.
.
.
.
.
.
(Thalia's POV)
I rarely saw Harry nowadays, he was too busy and too self occupied, but we never missed the parlour appointments together, yes I was Harry's parlour buddy. It's cooler than it sounds.
.
Now I know the whole Larry break up story, he'd often go on and on about how he missed him, but I never got tired of it, he had to keep the love he has for him fresh, so whenever he'd start I'd be keen to listen.
.
.
Hazel updates me every now and then about Louis' state as well, it was painful to just observe the pain they were in, we couldn't even imagine what it was like to be in their positions.
.
But maybe that's how love grows stronger.
.
Harry had increasing stalking issues, some girls would just follow him around everywhere, why can't they just understand he's a regular human being and he needs some place. Several restraining orders were now in our hands, once when we got out of the parlour, a girl shouted that I should I. It was actually hilarious, she thought I was his girlfriend or something, but that's one of the privileges you get being any one of our five boys' friends, death wishes. But you know what? It was worth it.