Chapter 17: Out of the Blue

I wrote this chapter as a bridge for the upcoming chapters.
Thalia was very busy the following days, no matter what mood was Harry in they still had to finish the designs, and release them soon.
.
The new bracelet was beautiful, a simple silver, gold and black plated chain (all three colours available), hung moons, stars, watermelons and kiwis. All painted in variety of colours, Thalia wanted to add sun as well, but she didn't make it too obvious to the fans.
.
.
.
Hazel on the other hand was busy as well, but she was busy having fun, with Louis. Isn't it obvious though? All she has to do was talk to him, and when he tweets, she must stay put to look at fans' interactions. All the responses was the same, except for one group of stan Twitter crowd who thought Louis was overrated, well different people had different opinions.
.
.
One day out of the blue, Lou decided to ask Hazel a question that made her brain stop working, he just walked in and asked, 'Hazel.....Umm do you think Hazza listened to my songs?' How the hell could she possibly know? She was all confused now, should I say yeah I think so? Should I say idk and move on? Should I say I'll try and dig up? How was she supposed to dig up...and who's she supposed to ask from? She decided to go with, 'I don't know for sure Lou, you know him better than I do. Think about it, and if you got all emotional I'll be right here okay'. Louis actually felt better with that answer, coz he knew nothing would've made him feel better, except his Hazza was still the same person.
.
.
Harry was actually the same person, but more open than before. He was loving, kind, caring, fun, soft and a little sassy and mean with close friends, Thalia knew about it. She also happens to know the fact that Harry does listen to Louis but is not ready to react about it just yet, he was hurt very deep, those words cut him too deep. Sadly enough the voice that spoke the words was the same one he needed for the healing process.