Chapter 56: Miss You!!

'Okay guys, your ride is here', Liam informed.
.
It was time for everyone to say their temporary goodbyes for the newly married couple, who has planned a five month long honeymoon.
.
(Thalia's POV)
.
So this is it, Harry is going on a long trip and I don't have anyone to hangout with, of course the rest of the gang is still here and we have a lot of work to do and of course I have Hazel. But I've been hanging out with Harry for quite a long time and I'm just scared I might miss him too much than I already think I would.
.
(End of POV)
.
.
'Harry!! Have a good time', Thalia gave him a hug.
.
'I'll miss you', said Harry hugging her back, 'and I'm sorry for all the miserable and awkward days I put you through.'
.
'Don't talk about that, it's way behind in the past and it doesn't even matter anymore.'
.
Harry gave a warm smile and said, 'you can call me if you want.'
.
'No....I've people here, you're going away with your husband...it'd be heavily inappropriate'
.
.
'Let us talk to our friends too', Liam jumped in, and Harry moved to talk to them.
.
.
.
(Hazel's POV)
.
It's okay it's okay...it's just a few months he'll be back, you've got people to hang out with.....my mind kept calm in myself....but my heart!.....it was a completely different disastrous story....it kept weeping on how I'm gonna miss him and how things are going to change.
.
The heart beat my brain and the dam broke.
.
That's when I saw Louis coming to say goodbye. Perfect timing.
.
(End of POV)
.
'Hazel....why are you crying?....... I thought you will send me with a big smile and funny words.'
.
This made her smile a little.
.
'Sorry I didn't expect this from myself either...it's just we've been hanging out for so long Lou. Since the day I got the job.'
.
'I'm coming back, I'm not going away forever......'
.
'But things are going to be different now that you're married.'
.
'Don't be an idiot............nothing is going to change.'
.
'Yeah..yeah..okay I'm sorry I'll stop, do I have to start crying again or are you going to give me a hug?'
.
They were such good and close friends, they had built a beautiful bond in such a short time.
.
.
The regular goodbyes were done, but there were two more important ones.
.
.
'Hey Thalia, we never really hung out for real except all of us together and except the time I first met you..but I owe you a big thank you for looking after my Harry all this while.'
.
'No Louis, stop........you don't have to thank me, I just did whatever a friend would do nothing more. Now he's all yours.'
.
.
.
Meanwhile Harry went over talk to to Hazel who was already talking to Zayn and Gigi.
.
'Mind if I steal her?'
.
'No...........I'm kidding..it's time you two talked for real'
.
It was true just like Thalia and Louis...Hazel and Harry though being in the same room never interacted directly without a common reason.
.
'I'm sorry Hazel'
.
'For what?', Hazel had put everything behind her a long time ago.
.
'For all my behaviour last year'
.
'It's nothing..........it was a hard time for you...let it go Harry. Just focus on yourself and Lou'
.
'But still..it was terrible that I accused you of such a thing.'
.
'Okay then........tell you what, when you both get back all four of us can do something about it.'
.
'Like what?'
.
'Anything.......'
.
'Okay...bye Hazel.'
.
'Bye Harry, take care of him.'
.
She looked at Louis while he said that, her eyes were shining with tears.
.
.
.
After finishing talking to everyone, they waved everyone once again and got into the car, looked out the window and waved once more.
.
They all stood waving goodbye, when they drove away, married and complete.
.
.
Hazel and Thalia held each other tight, comforting one another.......with content that the mission they once set.....was now complete.

My lovely readers!!! Today Dear Trauma comes to an end. My first story I loved writing. But this isn't gonna stop, there's a new story in working progress, and soon I'll begin publishing. Stay tuned love ya all❤️
Remember TPWK but never forget the Tommo Way :)