Chapter 43: Paris

After almost an year of officially announcing their reunion with the release of their album, they were on their tour and was in Paris.
.
.
It was spring season, the romantic city looked even more romantic with fresh leaves and flowers......tourists roaming around.
.
Louis had already informed the rest of the gang about his plan for the day, everything was prepared and it was time to wake his beautiful boyfriend.
.
.
'Boo...it's time to wake up', Louis kissed his forehead, running his fingers though his gorgeous hair.
.
Harry slowly opened his eyes, 'you're up early..............today might be a good day then', he moved himself closer to Louis, they held each other tight.
.
'Well.......I thought maybe we could get some breakfast and spend some time together....just you and me, what do you say?'
.
'I'd be an idiot if I say no.....did you shower yet?'
.
'I was waiting so maybe we could.......you know.........' scrunching his nose shyly.
.
.
It took them two hours to finally get ready, on their way out Harry wanted to inform the rest of them about their day out, but Louis had already taken care of it.
.

gardens)Louis took Harry for a stroll down the path, on their way to a beautiful park the Luxembourg Gardens( picture above), on their way, he collected his pre-ordered picnic basket

gardens)
Louis took Harry for a stroll down the path, on their way to a beautiful park the Luxembourg Gardens( picture above), on their way, he collected his pre-ordered picnic basket. Louis made sure that nobody would be their to disturb them as well, he had chosen a beautiful secluded spot.
.
'So......... who gave you these ideas Lou', Harry asked, slowly resting his head on Louis' lap.
.
'Why you think I can't come up with these romantic stuff?'
.
Harry sat up quickly, 'our split really did something didn't it?'
.
'To both of us yes, but even though it was hard, it made us understand each other more, look into what we really are, fall in love once again.' Louis wore the most cutest smile anyone could have ever seen, and that was only possible because it was for Harry...his Harry.
.
.

After a while, they were back on foot, strolling through the streets of Paris until it was almost sunset on the way to the  sunset cruise along the Seine, where Louis had booked and prepared a surprise on one of the cruise

.
The boat was beautifully decorated, with flowers and fairy lights.
.
'Lou', Harry began...
.
'Shhh....say nothing my love', he gave Harry a long kiss, they both wanted nothing but each other at that moment.
.
Louis looked up and noticed the spot approaching....it was almost time.
.
'Look Harry it's the lover's Bridge', saying that he turned Harry facing the bridge.........when Harry looked at that, he had a sudden thought of doing something he's been thinking for many days now.

And got down on one knee

.
.
.
.
And got down on one knee.........with a ring in his hand.
.
Right when the boat got under the Pont-Marie..(the bridge).......it began to slow down......

it began to slow down

.
'Harry, my love............'
.
Harry turned, his hair loose and breezing with the wind, he didn't expect this, he wanted to be the one who proposed......but there can't be any other perfect day to be with his man and take the first step to be with him forever.
.
'Harry, I can't even imagine living a single minute without you the rest of my life....and when I saw you at that coffeehouse after so long I realised I've been an idiot to drive you away in the first place. Under this bridge, right here I'm asking you.......will you be mine forever?'
.
Harry was speechless, his eyes shined with tears, he got down to the level as Louis' holding his face in his hands, 'Lou there has not been a moment I didn't miss you all those years, you always been the one, and yes, I'll be yours if you will be mine' and took out a ring from his pocket as well...'I've been holding on to this for quite a long time now....right before you proposed I was thinking of proposing today', he smiled.