Chapter 24

TRINIDY POV

I hopped out of the shower and blow dried my hair. Today was me and taylors 3 month anniversery and  I was getting so excited. taylor and I had planned to go to the beach have a picnic on the sand.(haha basic california wanna be girl) I threw on my pink 'ur not gilinsky' shirt, some high waisted shorts, and my white converse that I wore constantly. I headed down stairs to see if Taylor was ready yet.

"hello there." taylor said winking at me as I walked into the living room

"your looking sexy, as usual." he said bitng his lip. oh god his lips. they were so perfect, i just constantly wanted his lips. it was like he knew it to. he seemed to always find a way to make me want to kiss him even more.

"how sweet." I said taking a seat right on his lap

"okay then, you ugly as hell." taylor laughed in his black voice (im not racist guys)

I laughed and pecked his lips once before standing up. I grabbed his hand pulling him up from the couch.

"okay lets go I wanna see the sun set."

we headed to the beach and i felt taylors arm wrap around my waist and pull me in close to his body as we walked. We finally found a spot and sat down. We didnt actually bring any food so we just cracked open our pops and enjoyed view together. It started getting a little chilly as the sun went down so taylor pulled out the small blanket he packed. I laid back on the sand and watched airplanes and helecopter sore high before us. taylor lsid back also and oulled the blanket up.

"Trinidy. You know that I love you right?" he asked placing his hand on my thigh. his touch sent 1000 chills up my spines and I jumped a little feeling weird about his touch. he's never done anything like that before and it was a little strange I admit. taylor sensed my tention and moved his hand up to my waist to make me feel a little safer.

"yes of course. I love you too taylor." i said turning to face him

I closed my eyes and felt his warm soft lips that I had been waiting to kiss so much all day. he pulled me closer kissing me harder and harder. it was amazing but this all felt so weird for some reason. I decided to act like nothing was wrong. Taylor hands slowly slid down to my thigh again making me gasp. I felt like I was about to throw up. but why I loved taylor, I actually knew that I was in real love and ready it give my virginity to the one I loved. I pulled back breathlessly.

"Taylor lets go back to the condo please."

taylor picked me up on his back and left everything behind and started to run to the condo. once we got there taylor headed straight to my room never putting me down until he reached my door. we tried being as quiet as possible since everyone was home now except Jack but hell, didnt surprise me.

 he closed it and locked the door. taylor pushed me into the wall and smashed his lips without saying a word. he quickly found a way to get his tongue in my mouth and now had me pinned with my legs wrapped around his waist as he held me still against the wall.

"god. I want you so badly trinidy." he breathed into my ear trailing light is kisses on my neck.

he finally connected our lips again. taylor carried me over to the bed and lightly placed me on my back. he released the kiss again and kissed me lightlydown my neck to my chest. I gasped and clutched the sheets under me.

"don't worry baby. your safe with me."

his hot breath sent shivers down my spine. I jumped a little when I felt his hand slide under my shirt and then the other before he swiftly pulled my shirt over my head. he trailed more kisses down my chest and unto my stomach he stopped slightly before flicking the button of my shorts. I though he was going to take them off and I was terrified but he suddenly stopped and took and his shirt snd unbuckled his belt.

"you have no idea how much I want you trinidy." he said repeatedly kissing my neck over and over.

he suddenly crashed his lips into mine again and quickly flung off my shorts. I was in shock and tried to squirm lose of his grip but he just held me hands tighter to the bed.

"oh no you can't leave darling. I promise you'll feel better about this later." he said pulling out a few condoms and ripping open one of them and setting the rest on the nightstand.

________________________

I just lay in the middle of the bed terrified. taylor finally came back from the bathroom and pulled on his clothes.

"you tell anyone and I will make you regret it." taylor said before tossing out all the condoms in my trash can and walking out.

"oh and don't throw those out. I want everyone to be able to see that your mine." he said gritting his teeth

-----------------------------

holy jesus.

what did i just write.

oh my dear sajdhjihfihdhfhgeh

okay so i am gonna write a new book that will still have alex but let's pretend that she isn't the same alex as this one but is exactly the same. got it okay good yay.

ill updated about it next time i update it should be started by then.

love bk.