chapter 19

ALEX POV

I woke up happy as can be. even though jack has obviously started smoking and drinking I was as happy as I have ever been in a long time. I met this really nice guy at the mall and he has been everything to that jack and taylor never were.

'good morning beautiful'

'morning(:'

'go to your front door... there's a handsome surprise waiting for you.(; take your time and wear something casual we are going on an adventure!'

I love how he was so spontaneous and sweet. we had never had a real first date or even talked in person since we met. we call, Skype, FaceTime, text, and snapchat but nothing is the same as a date with someone who means the world to you. he lives 20 minutes away but he is just so busy with traveling for younow meetings that we haven't been able to see each other.

I threw on my favorite black nike shorts with link and green on the sides. I admit they were a little bit short for my taste but I didn't really care to be honest I just wanted to look good. I threw my hair up and topped the outfit of with my pink volleyball high school shirt to match my shorts.

when jack and I split and went our separate ways I really opened my eyes and changed my life. I started going to the gym and running 3-5 miles everyday and doing quick workouts. since then I have lost 10 pounds and it's only been 3 weeks. I grew my hair out to my waist and got strawberry red highlights to bring out the little bit of natural red I had in my blonde hair. I was a completely new person now.

I headed downstairs and to the door when an arm on my shoulder stopped me.

"where are you going dressed like that?" taylor asked spinning me around

"I may possibly have a date with that guy I've been talking to lately!" I squealed

"oh my god Alex! yay! I'm so happy for you!" trinidy yelled engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

"thanks trinidy. do I look okay?"

"okay? you look beautiful Alex." trinidy smiled with tears in her eyes

"oh calm down trinidy. you just like my mom." I laughed

" well I need to go. he's waiting for me outside." I blushed

"wait! Alex. who is this guy? are you gonna be careful? have you even talked to him in person?" taylor question with worry in his eyes

"do you want to meet him? I'll just say my 2nd dad wants to meet you." I winked

I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes. I was so nervous, I have never been this nervous about anything before. I opened the door and stepped onto the porch with taylor behind me. their in the middle of my lawn stood my lovely prince charming. he wore the pineapple shirt from the first day we met at the mall. he looked absolutely perfect standing their with his black ray bans on his hands relaxed in his pockets. when he saw me his face lit up and the smile I love so much spread across his face.

"Jared!" I screamed running to him and hugging him like I hadn't seen him in years

he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and spun me around twice before lightly placing me back and the ground and taking my hand.

"you look beautiful Alex. just like when we met." he said kissing my cheek lightly I blushed fiercely.

*cough cough*
"hi I'm taylor caniff. I don't believe we've ever met before." taylor stepped in taking Jared's hand in a firm grip

"hi I'm jared tousley. pleased to meet you, Alex has told me a lot about you. all good things. haha" he laughed, wow he made a great first impression. I can't wait for him to work this magic in my dad.

" alright. I approve, but don't be stupid Alex. please be careful." taylor said hugging me one last time.

"yay! thank you." I giggled taking Jared's hand and heading to the car

-----------------------------------

so if you didn't get it, your slow.
nah I'm kidding. but really the picture is obviously of the new guy...
JARED SWEET HOT MOTHER OF JESUS TOUSLEY.(:
he's hot eh? (;
Im so excited for this to make this with jared involved.
he has been a HUGE inspiration to me and actually helped me get through so really bad times. y'all (yes I say y'all, sometimes my southern bitch comes out) should go check out his insta,twitter,ect.<3 / flippinginja
yay! thanks guys love you all sooooo much. remember to vote please!
~ love bk