chapter 5

JACK G POV

my eyes were on fire as she spoke her words with tears pouring down my cheeks.

I suddenly felt as if I couldn't breath. I turned and ran out her door and outside. the cold air hit my face and I noticed I left my sweatshirt on Alex. I didn't care I just slammed the door right before Cameron came running to the door. I started sprinting. the wind burned my eyes as I ran faster and faster. I didn't know where I was going, my hotel was a mile away and my legs were already wobbling I knew I couldn't make it to the hotel.

I stopped and sat down on a bench and put my head in my hands. I just kept replaying her words over and over again in my head. I really screwed up, I actually lost her this time. I heard footsteps coming near me but I didn't bother to wipe my tears and look up as if nothing was wrong because I couldn't do that, something was wrong.

cameron sat down and let out a sigh.

"well?" he said

"what?" I scrunched my eyebrows confused.

"are you just gonna sit there or talk to me about what happened. I'm here for you man. you've been there for me so many times with girl problems, now it's my turn. so speak up."

"I really screwed up with Alex. we were having fun. Alex had been all over me teasing but not actually finishing what she starts you know?" I questioned

"so you yelled at her for being a tease? that's stupid. I love when a girl teases me." he laughed

"will you shut the hell up and let me finish!" I got loud but realized I didn't need to get so mad he was trying to help me.

"I'm sorry... I'm just, sorry. anyway I was tired if her teasing and I pinned her on the bed and kissed her and my hand was on her thigh and she was a little tense and I was gonna move my hand away cause I didn't wanna scare her, but she pulled me closer and my hand moved up to her shorts.."

"so what, didn't you just say it was an accident?" he said.

he didn't even give me time to finish explaining and I didn't feel like hearing him suck at giving this shitty advice.

"but she got upset and said she wasn't ready and I guess I got a little to upset and scared her cause I was really pissed off that she thought I wanted sex without her permission."

cameron just sat and listen waiting for me to continue.

"honestly I don't even know why it made me so mad. I've never yelled at her like that. I am such an asshole! I am completely in love with Alex and I can't seem to do anything but screw up as soon as things start getting good. I mean for gods sake what is wrong with me? I finally had the perfect girl of my dreams in my arms and I just let her get away!" I stood up and my tears finally came pouring down.

Cameron stood up and rubbed my back as I put my head in my hands and let every ounce of my sadness out.

"to be honest man, I think you need to just go back and apologize and explain yourself. if you really love her and she loves you she'll understand. it's gonna be fine." he smiled

"you really think?"

"yeah man, trust me she loves you. it'll be fine."

we turned and headed back to the condo, when a Lamborghini came speeding past us.

"what an asshole." Cameron laughed

---------------------------------------------------------

hmmmm. so who's in the Lamborghini?(:
sorry it was short. yikes.
love~bk