chptr 8

JACK G POV

once Cameron and I got back to the condo I noticed taylor was here. I can't wait to se him it's been forever, but first thing first is Alex. Cameron stepped into front of me.

"okay dude. good luck with Alex, you guys belong together. I know she'll understand. just try your best to not get mad. stay cal. and let her speak then give her what you have to say." he said with all seriousness

"thanks man." I said and walked past him and up the stairs

I tried putting the words together I place of how to apologize as I climbed the stairs to her door. I looked at my feet and counted the steps to keep from throwing up as I got nervous. I couldn't possibly make this any worse, but knowing me it's always a chance I can make it worse.

I finally stood in front of Alex's room and looked up ready to knock but the door was open.

my eyes burned, Alex wasn't alone. taylor was holding Alex and kissing her. kissing my Alex.

"what the hell!" I screamed

they both jumped and Alex didn't even look like she was Alice her face had turned completely white. I runner over to taylor and punched he jaw and it began to bleed. he stood up and suddenly seemed bigger than I remember him to be. I brought his arm back and I started to brace myself for his punch but Alex jumped up and grabbed his arm.

"jack! oh my god. it's not what it looks like." she slurred nervously

taylor turned to her his eyes began watering.

"what? it's not what it looks like? I just poured my heart out to you and we kissed and I felt something real between it. you didn't even stop it! that was just nothing?" taylor pushed past me and walked away.

"no! taylor please don't leave let me explain to you guys. oh my god! please!"

"you know what I'm out too. I can't believe this Alex. I came back to apologize. I didn't think you were gonna hook up with another guy in the 30 minutes I was gone." I said waking away.

"hooking up? no that's not what it was! let me explain!"

"fuck you Alex! you know what you could have stopped this before you lead me on." taylor screamed before running downstairs and slamming his door

"bye Alex." I said.

she didn't even bother to respond. I just left and felt the hot tears begin again. I picked up my pace and went into Cameron's room and told him everything that happened.

------------------------------------------------

oh snap. so I guess not a lot of you probably saw that one coming, I thought it was predictable idk. team taylor or team jack?
love~bk