chapter 25

JACK G POV

watching Alex flaunt herself all over justin, jake, or whatever his name is made me realize how alone I really was without her. she had truly moved on and was obviously happier without me clinging to her every move.

I went upstairs and grabbed my phone

"I'm sorry Alex. I know you probably won't respond I don't even know if you'll open this. I finally see that you really moved on and it hurts a lot. just please know I love you and I will never stop loving you no matter what happens." -jack

she opened it right away but didn't respond. I wasn't very surprised but I felt a small bit of my heart ache even more.

I packed up my stuff and headed to Johnson's to leave for Omaha. we had a concert coming up for our home town. it is supposed to be huge do I tried my best to hide the pain and act as if I had shaken off the break up. I did my best to try and pull a smile to my face but it was so hard to push away any thoughts of Alex. I really needed to act better so I could cheer johnson up. jacks girlfriend of 2 years broke up with him 3 weeks ago and I haven't seen him since then so who knows what he will look like.

----------------------------------

STILL JACK G POV

"hey man you ready?" Johnson said doing our handshake when I arrived

"yeah. when do we leave?"

"bout 20 minutes." he said glancing at his phone

"okay, why are you wearing long sleeves dude it's 90 degrees outside and 80 degrees in Omaha right now." I laughed but it was more of a serious question. jack never wore long sleeves, especially when it was nice outside.

"cause I felt like it god get off my case." he grunted

"oh sorry. jeez, what's wrong?" I said grabbing his arm.he turned and winced in pain.

"ow.." he started but tried to shake me off.

"let's go play some fifa!" jack shouted changing subjects while running up the stairs.

"hey, I'm sorry about amber." I said sitting in his spinning chair. his face fell dead and he stared straight at the ground rubbing his wrist.

"nah, it's cool. I was gonna end it soon anyways. I mean she was being really clingy and we fought a lot." he said shrugging his shoulders with a disappointed look.

"okay."

I got up and went to his bathroom to pee.

"Johnson! where are the towels?" I yelled

"second cabinet!"

I opened the cabinet and took out the towel when something fell out of the towel onto the floor. I picked it up and my heart sank to my feet. why jack?

"what the hell jack!?" I whisper yelled not wanting his mom to worry

"what?" he said acting clueless

I grabbed his wrist again and he clenched his jaw grunting pain. i pulled down his sleeve revealing it.

"what is this shit?" I said

"it's nothing okay" he said pulling his sleeve back down and rubbing his arm.

"that's not nothing. it this about amber?" I was gonna kill her. (ashley. grab my knife, im bout to cut a bitch. if you haven't heard of that, you suck.) (;

"no. it's not, really." he lied

"then what is it jack." I said looking into his eyes. they were so said and full of disappointment in himself.

"I don't deserve this jack. I don't deserve you as my best friend. I don't deserve amber. I don't deserve any of this." he said putting his hands on his face.

" I- I got drunk at a party. I got dared to bang and ditch a random girl, so drunk jack did. Amber found out and was completely crushed. she won't trust me that I was just stupid and drunk and I'll never do it again. so after that I partied more and slept around more. Amber found out about all of that too and made it official that she didn't even want to be seen with me in public because I was an embarrassment."

I stood up and tossed it in the toilet flushing the blade.

"was that the only one?"I asked

"yeah." he said wiping his eyes and trying to collect himself again

"okay. how about you and I go get on that plane, get back to Omaha, and give our supportive fans that love you so much the concert of their lives." I smiled

--------------------------
awwwww Johnson no!
haha sorry, that's basically all that went through my head when writing this.
okay no more teams I have figure out who is permanent and who may break((:
sooooo keep reading! you never know who will split and who will stay.
love~bk