chpt 6

*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT*

ALEX POV

I suddenly woke up at the sound of footsteps sprinting up the stairs. I pulled the covers a little closer to my face so I was just peeking over to see the door. the steps came closer and closer to my room slowing down as they got to my door. there was a slight half knock that seemed nervous. the door knob slowly turned and the door creaked open. a big, muscular figure walked in and I thought it was jack, my body tensed up.

the figure walked over and flicked on the lamp next the my bed and next to me looking into my eyes stood my childhood best friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

TAYLOR POV

I was about 10 minutes from the condo and it was only 10:30, Alex should still be awake. I couldn't wait to see her. I haven't seen her since the beginning of our sophomore year in high school right before I moved. we kept in touch of course, we grew up together and were best friends. I was really nervous to see Alex. I couldn't wait to tell her how much I missed her and even bigger news, I was gonna finally tell her I loved her.

I turned the corner and saw Cameron and jack standing by a bench, weird. oh well. I speed up and blasted my music laughing as a joke when I passed them acting like a tool. I bet they are dying laughing, they hate douche bags like that.

when I pulled up to the condo I ran up the porch, opened the door, and dropped my bags expecting to get a big surprise hug from Alex, but she wasn't there. I walked into the kitchen and saw all they guys.

"hey taylor." they all said in unison

"sup guys!" I yelled

"shhh! be quite, their are people sleeping." jack j said

"ew sleep, who needs that?" I teased

they laughed quietly. it was really weird...

"where's Alex? I can't wait to see her and finally wrap her in my arms and tell her!" I blushed

they all looked at each other saying nothing, like it was a debate of where she was. they all looked sad...

"guys. where is Alex?!" I was scared now, was she hurt or something?

"umm. well you see, Alex and jack g kinda had a thing for about 1 week. they never said anything like official about it to us but we could tell. they got in a big fight about something about 30 minutes ago. let's just say there was really loud yelling, crying, door slams. jack ran out of the door and Cameron went to find him. Alex hasn't came out of her room but we could hear her crying and I checked on her like 10 minutes ago and she was alseep. we left her to sleep, her and jack never fight, it's best if she rests so they can figure everything out." jack finally spoke.

my face got hot. how could jack have dated Alex! he knew I loved her. he was the first one I told about telling her when I got here. I turned and sprinted up the stairs and found Alex's door. it's now or never, I can't let jack take her away from me.

I opened the door and walked over to the bed and turned on the lamp. Alex looked up at my with fear in her eyes, she sighed and smiled.

"hey taylor! I missed you so much!" she said with a croaking voice while she wiped her face trying to brush off her dried up smeared makeup.

even with her makeup smeared everywhere from crying I could still see her beautiful face. she looked so sad. my eyes watered, I wanted to punch jack right in the jaw for hurting her. Alex doesn't deserve the shit he put her through.

I pulled her into a hug and sat next to her on the bed. I kissed her head and ran my hand through her hairs twisted it between my fingers. I felt her relax a bit and lean into my chest.

"Alex I need to tell you something. I know you just got in a mess with jack but I couldn't stop thinking about you for the last 2 years."

I put her cheek in my hands and brought her eyes to mine.

"Alex."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooooooo. cliff hanger, sorry haha.
not really. but what's a book without cliff hangers?
love~bk