chapter 13

ALEX POV

There was a quiet knock on the front door and I automatically jumped up and sprinted as Taylor slowly followed behind me. I noticed that instead of coming up right next to me Taylor kind of kept his distsance away from me, it was strange.

I sung open the door grinning from ear to ear as my bestfriend stood with her bags in front of me.

"Trinidy!" I shreeked engulfing her in a hug.

I let go of her and stepped back wrapping my arm around Taylors waist. Taylor did the strangest thing ever, he pulled away from me and walked into the kitchen after saying hi to Trinidy. Trinidy gave me a confused look and I had absolutly no words.

"I'm gonna go see what is up with him.." trinidy said stepping away from me awkwardly and heading to the kitchen. I decided to just stay back and let them talk, who knows maybe Taylor would talk to her more straight forward than to me.

------------------------------------------------------

TRINIDY POV

I walked into the kitchen and Taylor was pouring a glass of juice. I walked up behind him and placed my hand on his shoulder making him face me.

His beautiful eyes locked in with mine quickly. I can't believe it. He looked the same as I remember. He didn't change one bit, he was still as gorgeous as before but without his adorable braces. I couldn't help but feel the need to tell him the truth.

"Taylor I know this is gonna seem really overwhemling but I need you to just sit and understand why I did all this." I sighed

"You did what?" he gave me a confused look

" Why I actually came here, Im not really pregnant. I just needed an excuse to come see you. But my parents did kick me out when Kyle and I broke up, they said he was the only good thing I had."

" So why are you here then?" Taylor scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

" I came here," I stepped closer so I was standing with my arms on the counter behind him and I was looking directly into his perfect eyes.

" I came here because I couldn't stop thinking about you. I am in love with you and I never stopped, I tried dating Kyle because I thought it would help me get over you. every time I was with Kyle all I could think about was you. I still love you Taylor. I came back to you to get you back." I stepped up on my tippy toes and kissed his soft lips. He was extremly hesitant about kissing back but eventually did.  He wrapped his strong arms around my waist pulling me in closer. It was perfect.

Taylor suddenly pushed me off.

"wait, this isn't right I can't do this to Alex." 

what was he talking about? oh my god, did Alex and Taylor have a thing? She knew I loved Taylor. Why would she ever do this to me!?my face turned white and I felt my knees give out. Everything went black and the last thing I remember is somebpdy picking up my body.  

------------------------------------------------

alright, sorry short chapter but I bet I still pissed a lot of you off(: sorry.

I wont be updating again till tomorrow after school, ew.

love~bk