Chapter 13

"So why are your eyebags darker than usual?" Was Hayato's first greeting to her the moment they met by their intersection. Yuna pouted at that, pausing beside him, "I was talking to Asher." She answered back.

"For how long?" he then asked, starting to walk again to school with Taka in his hold. Yuna walked with them, "For a few hours... maybe a lot... I forgot how many." She said, yawning.

It was utmost surprising to Hatogai Sousuke that she had her little half-brother, Asher, attached to her despite only meeting a few times in a year. Asher was her 2-year-old brother who lived in England with the rest of her family. He was a cute little boy with green eyes and bright brown hair.

The kid was always on the phone with Yuna whenever she called them, and that reassured both Sousuke and Alisa about their worries that Yuna might not get along with her half-brother.

"... Yuna you..." Hayato couldn't even think of which insult should he choose as Yuna puffed out her cheek at him. "But listen! He was showing off the toy I got for him! He looked so happy grasping it and exclaiming what he does with it all the time, I couldn't help it!" she exclaimed in her defense.

"You spoil him too much." He bluntly told her. "Well, I don't live with my brother, do I? I want him to at least feel like I'm there to support him and be his sister even if we're miles apart." She reasoned out.

"Be thankful you don't live with a younger brother, look at my life with Taka."
"How rude Hayato, plus I would love to live with my brother!"

Asher was at the other side of the globe! Her calls at night would be Daytime in his time-zone, so she wouldn't mind staying up late to listen to her brother ramble about his day and what he did.

She would also either send gifts from Japan for the boy and his mother (her father gets the smaller things because he always tells her that she shouldn't spend money on him) or buy the toy online for Asher. She honestly doesn't spoil anyone like how she spoils her little brother.

"Well, your brother is a behaved compared to mine. Doesn't mean you should spoil him rotten." Hayato mused, breaking Taka's heart in the process. "I'll try... maybe." She drawled out as they enter the daycare room.

As Hayato sets down Taka, Yuna saw Takuma with his father Kousuke. Then where was Kazuma? "Kamita! Yuna-nee!" Takuma exclaimed, dragging Kotarou to greet the two. "Hello to you too, Takuma, Kotarou." Yuna greeted gently, patting their heads.

"I knew it... Takuma likes Hayato-kun and Yuna-chan more than me..." Kousuke said with teary eyes. Yuna sweatdropped at that while Kashima called Takuma to see his father off to work.

"Papa, bye-bye!" Takuma waved happily as Kousuke wore his sunglasses and mask to get to work. "He still totally looks like a shady character." Hayato said as Yuna laughed, holding Kotarou, "It's to protect his identity from the public though." She said to defend the actor.

Time passes and all the babies except Kazuma were present, wherein they all stare at Takuma holding Kotarou's hand. Taka didn't like that one bit and went to hold Kotarou's other hand, "Kotarou! You come with me over there!" he said as he and Takuma did a tug-of-war with Kotarou as the rope.

Yuna yawned as she leaned on Hayato's side, "Taka, Takuma, please don't tug on Kotarou like that. He'll get hurt." She said, but her sleepy tone wasn't all convincing.

Hayato sighed and hits Taka's head to stop him, of course that only spurs the tantrum more, "Kotarou's best friend is me!" Taka cried out. Yuna, still leaning on Hayato, turned to Kashima, "Hey Kashima, why is Kazuma not here anyway?" she asked.