Chapter 16

Yuna sweatdropped at the kids, who were cut perfectly into the "I hate the beach" and "I love the beach" factions. Kirin, Kazuma, and Kotarou clearly didn't like the beach while Taka, Takuma, and Midori seemed to be enjoying it. Yuna understands, she wasn't a beach person either, she was the "If I can stay indoors, I would stay" kind of person.

Unfortunately for her, the Babysitter club were out on a Beach Day with the kids and mothers, so she had to come.

"By the way, where'd Hayato go? I don't see him around." Usaida asked Kashima as Yuna approached the two, "He went out for a swim, see?" she said, pointing at a figure swimming at top speed.

"Kashima-kun, Yuna-chan, you can also swim, if you like." Kumatsuka-sensei said, holding Kirin. "Yeah! We'll be looking after the kids today." Mamizuka-sensei smiled. "We appreciate all you do." Sawatari-sensei said.

"Still, Inomata-san still isn't done changing yet? I dragged her along hoping to give her a breather, but..." Kamitani-sensei said as Yuna smiled, "It's nice that she went along with us. She does need a break." She said as they turned to the approaching figure. "Sensei, Inomata-san just arrived." Kashima said as they see Inomata in her school swimwear.

"A school swimsuit? Ino-chan, you naughty girl." Usaida said as Kamitani-sensei smacked him with a towel. "Shut up, Usaida-kun." She scolded.

Sawatari-sensei went up to hold Inomata by the hands, "You can't do this, Ino-chan! Girls need to try to look pretty at all times!" she exclaimed her way. "I do believe they sell swimsuits at the beach shop..." Kumatsuka-sensei said.

It was decided that the mothers would dress her up pretty.

"Have fun, Inomata~!" Yuna waved as Kamitani-sensei puts a hand on her shoulder, "That applies to you too, Yuna-chan." She said to the girl who wasn't even wearing a swimsuit.

"That's right, a girl shouldn't just wear a shirt and shorts in the beach!" Mamizuka-sensei exclaimed as the teachers dragged the two Class A girls away.

"Let's pick out one for both of you."
"As a thank-you for always taking care of the children, we'll buy you two nice swimsuits, okay?"
"But... Sensei..."
"There's no need..."
"Just do it. Usaida-kun, take care of the kids until we get back, okay?"

The boys watched the mothers whisk away the two girls, "As usual, can't say no to a housewife." Usaida said, mouth full of food as Kashima agreed, "Yeah... Even Inomata-san and Hatogai-san are at their mercy." He sweatdropped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

One hell of a swimsuit shopping trip later, all the girls come back to the kids crying over their ruined sand mounds and holes. "What are you fussing about?" Kamitani-sensei asked, carrying a tray of juice with Mamizuka-sensei. "Welcome back, Sensei." Kashima welcomed them back. "We're back. Were you playing in the sand?" Mamizuka-sensei asked cheerfully.

"What? Were you digging a hole? Dig another one, then. Here." Kamitani-sensei told her son before handing out the paper cups of juice to the kids and Kashima.

Unfortunately, Hayato appeared with seaweed on his head, scaring Kotarou into dropping his cup. "I'll give you this if you forgive me." Hayato said, handing the toddler the seaweed. "What would he want with seaweed?" Kamitani-sensei hits her son's head at that while Kashima gave his juice to Kotarou as a replacement.

"More importantly... Hey guys! Inomata-san went and got changed. Don't you have something to say to her?" Kamitani-sensei said, gesturing at Inomata in a pink two-piece swimsuit with flower designs and her hair pulled into a cute side-tail. "S-Sensei... I'm not especially..." Inomata said embarrassedly, not really wanting to garner attention. The boys stared her way,