Chapter 3: Game Over for Hope (Daily Life)

Papyrus woke up the usual morning announcement made by Monokuma.

Papyrus: Ugh...

He wished one of these days that he would wake up and this whole situation was just a bad dream. But regardless, he couldn't give up. He has to escape, everyone has to. He bounced out of his bed and opened his door to Toriel, who was about to knock.

Toriel: Oh good morning Papyrus, I was just about to get you for breakfast. Are you doing alright?

Papyrus: If I am being honest, not really. But I can't quit! Sans wouldn't want me to, so I must stay strong! Now, let us eat and search some more!

Toriel: I'm glad you're pushing forward, Papyrus!

Papyrus and Toriel walked to the cafeteria where everyone was waiting for them.

Toriel: Wait, I didn't set that up...

Toriel was pointing to the two new pictures on the memorial for Clementine and Waluigi. This time they were Sans and Travis. Sans was winking while pointing his fingers towards the camera, as if he was telling one of his jokes which was confirmed by his smile. Travis seemed like he was laughing at something as he kept his arms on his hips.

Murray: Huh? Oh I think Monokuma did that.

Sly: I wonder why.

Maya: It can't be for a good reason...

Phoenix: Well, let's just think of these as motivation. To try our hardest escape this time!

Crypto: Man, can't wait to get out of this dump.

Gary: You said it buddy...

Crypto: I'm going to be honest, normally I wouldn't be caught dead liking an Earthling. But you all aren't that bad, so now I am going to make sure another murder will not happen!

Pit: Wow! You sure did change a lot Crypto.

Dark Pit: And here I was thinking you were smart.

Maya: Come on, let's eat! I am hungry!

Phoenix: Yeah, I think eating would be the best course of action right now

Monokuma: Awww, you guys don't care about the new floor I gave you?

Zelda: New floor?

Monokuma: Yup! Hope you enjoy it!

Gary: Hey, a new floor means a new potential escape route!

Sly: Yeah!

Toriel: Then we shall eat and start searching together.

Maya: Yeah, I am sure we will get out this time!

Papyrus: That's the spirit! I, the Great Papyrus, will lead the rest of us out of here! NYEH HEH HEH!

They began to eat breakfast together, and then started to search around the new floor. Papyrus walked into a big door labeled "Auditorium".

Gary: Woah! This place is huge!

May: I've never seen a place as big as this!

Phoenix: I think my old school used to have this. They normally hold an entire school, so it makes sense to be this big.

Papyrus: Sans would've loved this place, a perfect place to share his puns with everyone...

Phoenix: Yeah, with that big stage he would have everyone's attention.

Maya: Only Toriel would laugh at them.

Gary: She may even come up on stage and join in on the joke fest.