Chapter 4: Loading Despair (Deadly Life)

Papyrus and Toriel stood there shocked, too out of it to even hear the typical body discovery announcement.

Papyrus: W-who would do this to Murray?

Sly: No, why?! Murray please! I can't lose you too!

Toriel: S-Sly...

Gary: Ok, who did Dark Pit kill?! Oh, Murray. Man… Can’t wait to see the look on his stupid face when he gives up, though!

Samus: What happen- Oh, no…

One by one the rest of the living 8 students came in, and they were all shocked.

Sly: WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?!

Papyrus: Sly, calm down!

Sly: TELL ME!

Toriel: Sly, we will figure this out together. Like everyone before him.

Monokuma: Wow, not even Papyrus was this despairful when his brother died! He must've meant a lot more to you Sly!

Sly: Give me…

Monokuma: Huh?

Sly: GIVE ME THE FILE!

Monokuma: Oh just wait, I had so many jokes planned for this one!

Sly: JUST GIVE ME THE FILE!

Monokuma: Jeez, so pushy. Or maybe the writer was just lazy. Ahahaha!

Monokuma throws the Monokuma Files to them, everyone catching them perfectly.

Monokuma: Good luck! This one is a real doozy!

Papyrus: (Murray, why would anyone kill you? But, I know I can't question that now. I won't give up, I will find the truth!)

INVESTIGATION START

Papyrus: I should look at the Monokuma File first

Papyrus looked at the Monokuma File. "The Victim was Murray, he died in the arcade room at 5:35 pm. He has a stab wound on his neck, no other injuries are found. He bled out, causing his death. The murder weapon was a shard of glass."

Papyrus: (This has a lot more info than any other of the Monokuma Files. It will definitely come in handy this time around.)

*Monokuma File #4 was Added to Truth Bullets*

Papyrus: (I should check if Murray said anything important before he died. Hopefully Sly is willing to talk.)

Papyrus hesitantly walked towards Sly.

Papyrus: S-Sly...

Sly: What…

Papyrus: I was wondering if Murray said anything important before died. That could lead to the murderer.

Sly: Actually, yeah. He did

FLASHBACK

Murray: Sly, I don't think I am going to make it…

Sly: Don't talk like that Murray! We will save you! Don't worry buddy!

Murray: The one who murdered me-

Sly: Murray, stop talking like that! Don't lose hope!

Murray: Her name was-

Sly: Murray! Stop! I promise we will save you!

Murray: …..

Sly: Murray? Murray? NO! MURRAY! COME ON MAN!

FLASHBACK END