Bonus Content!

So, the Final Chapter is in works right now and it's going pretty well, but it's still taking a while. So some bonus content to keep you guys entertained. Right now, so Unused Executions for the Victims and Survivors. And not just the Executions, how they will react to being Executed and a bit of the end of the trial beforehand. Now let's start this off with Waluigi, the Ultimate Failure.

WALUIGI

Papyrus: And so, the only one who could've killed Clementine was…. Waluigi, the Ultimate Failure

Waluigi: WAAAAAAH!

Toriel: B-but, why Waluigi?

Papyrus: Like I said, Clementine attacked him first. It was entirely out of self-defense.

Sans: But, why did ya still try to hide it?

Travis: Come on you idiots, just take a guess.

Maya: He just had a chance to escape and took it.

Phoenix: Can't say I blame him, but still…

Waluigi: I am so sorry my friends. But, Wario is my brother. And while he treats me with disrespect as well, I couldn't just sit here and let him die. That would be too rotten, even for him.

Monokuma: Touching story, but you know the Punishment for getting caught!

Waluigi: W-what?! N-no, you can't! Uh, this doesn't count right? This is self-defense.

Monokuma: You act like I care about why you killed her. All that matters is that you've done it! So you must pay the price!

Papyrus's heart sank, yes Waluigi tried to sacrifice them all but he was still his friend.

Papyrus: N-no! Waluigi!

Waluigi: Waht? You still… care about me?

Papyrus: Of course I do! Monokuma, please let me take his place!

Monokuma: Sorry, but that is against the rules! If the blackened is found out, only they shall be punished!

Papyrus: WALUIGI!

Monokuma: Now I've prepared a very special Execution for Waluigi, the Ultimate Failure.

Waluigi: PAPYRUS!

Monokuma: LET'S GIVE IT ALL WE GOT! IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!

Waluigi, Ultimate Failure's Execution Executed

"Monokuma Despair Aces"

Waluigi is in the middle of a tennis court and Waluigi comes with a giant bomb shaped like a Tennis Ball. He has to do what Mario did and hit the bomb back at Monokuma. Waluigi grips his rackets and gets ready, Monokuma then fires the bomb towards Waluigi who jumps and hits it with his racket. But it just breaks the racket and explodes on Waluigi. Killing him, spraying chunks on all of the other people.

SANS

Papyrus: And, the one who murdered our friend Travis is, as much as I hate it to admit it, my own brother Sans.

Sans: Heh, I knew you could do it bro.

Papyrus: Sans, why?

Sans: I couldn't let him be here with ya, I'm sorry but I couldn't trust him.

Crypto: Smart

Papyrus: No, I thought you loved me. So, why did you keep this away from me?

Gary: He probably just took the chance to escape

Sans: And kill my bro? No way, I just wanted to see if he could do it without relying on me. If he got the wrong answer, I would've just confessed myself.