The Bell test

(Edited 2/21/22) I hate the way I wrote this story~

Sakura's Pov (The next day)

As I walked onto the field I saw Sasuke-kun and Naruto.

Naruto was asleep while Sasuke-kun was leaning on the post all cool-like. 'Sasuke looks so hot right now!' I said to myself as I  blushed.

A few moments later Hiroyuki started to walk up with that dumb wolf that followed her everywhere and then wanna me. "YOU LATE!'' I yelled at them.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you because I didn't care what you have to say so leave me the hell alone Sakura it's too damn early for this,'' Hiroyuki said walking over to Sasuke-kun.

I glared at her 'She's too close to MY  Sasuke!' I said to myself. 'she better not pull anything!'I  watched Hiroyuki closely.

she goes and stands behind Sasuke-kun and starts playing with his hair. I can feel my blood boil with anger. 'NO NO NO WHY IS SASUKE-KUN NOT TELLING HER TO STOP SHE'S TOO CLOSE!! GRR!!' 

I watch as Hiroyuki stops playing with his hair.

'good she better stay away from my sasuke.'

I started to calm down that was till her dumb wolf sat in front of Sasuke-kun and started to rub his leg and then get in his lap. "Hiroyuki get your dumb wolf away from Sasuke-kun!!!''I yell at her.

"first off her name is Taiga second off I don't take orders from you,'' she says. I felt my blood start to boil again as I walked over to her wolf and kicked her away from Sasuke-kun. 

I saw Hiroyuki's head shoot up and she jumped up within 2 seconds.

Asami jumps up and tries to hold Hiroyuki back waking up Naruto.

''HUH!? What's going on!" Naruto says. Hiroyuki gets out of Asami's grip and runs towards me.

My body freezes with fear.

Hiroyuki jumps on me and starts beating me. ''AHHH SASUKE-KUN HELP!! SOMEONE GET THIS FREAK OFF ME!'' I yell trying to get Hiroyuki off me. I see Sasuke-kun get up and wrap his arms around Hiroyuki and remove her from me as she tries to push him away to come back at me. I lay on the ground with my nose bleeding and my body shaking in fear.

Sasuke's Pov

As I wrap my arms around Hiroyuki I try to keep her from killing Sakura not that I care but I can't have her killing are teammates since both teams are one big team.

I pull her way into the forest away from everyone. I put her down and saw the anger in her eyes. I cup her cheek making her look into my eyes. "hey calm down Sakura is not gonna hurt Taiga she's fine just calm down.'' I tell her.

she slowly starts to calm down and I see her tear up from all the pent-up anger.

'she must be hurt since Taiga is the only family she has left and doesn't want to lose her too.' I thought to myself.

I pulled her into a tight hug and felt her arms wrap around me as she started to cry into my chest. After a few minutes of letting her cry in my chest she pulls away. Her face was close to mine and I could feel my face heat up. I could feel her hot breath on my lips and I could see her blushing.

We both slowly leaned in before we heard Naruto yelling are names. "HIROYUKI SASUKE ARE YOU TWO OK KAKASHI SENSEI AND KOYKO SENSEI ARE BOTH HERE NOW! COME ON WERE ALL WAITTING FOR YOU GUYS!"

'great.' I thought.

We both pull away and we walk out of the forest to see both teams look at me and Hiroyuki.