Future Part 1

~Time skip a week after the Final exams~

Hiroyuki's Pov

A few weeks ago was the Final exams I'm a Chuunin so is the rest of my team. I cant say the same for Team 7 but I'm happy I beat the crap out of puppet man.

~Flashback~
"Ready..Fight!" I ran up to puppet Man and he sent out his puppet. Just for the heck of if I did a few backflips and smirked. I removed everything Single weight. I felt lighter then a feather!

"Huh?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Was all Kankuro said before I appeared behind him kicking him into his puppet.

I ran up to his puppet and ripped it apart. I grabbed a arm and started beating him with it. I grabbed him by his hood and kicked him Square in his face. "Hiroyuki Uchiha wins."

~back to the present~

I smirked at the memory. "Ugh it's so hot!" Hana whines. "I'm to hot to argue." During the Chuunin exams Orchimaru ended up crashing Sasuke and Gaara's round. We lost the Third hokage. He death had a big affect on the Village. Hana was crying hard when she found out her grandpa died. I sense someone come near us and both teams were here except Kakashi and Koyko sensei. They said something about getting use a mission. I sat up and saw a girl who looked like me and a boy who looked a bit like Sasuke. I looked at there ninja head and saw they were from the Leaf Village.

(A/N: Meet Akito and Akio Uchiha both twins from the future Akito is older by the way that's all the information you're getting bc I'm evil U-U)

Akito's Pov (flashback)
I hand just had a fight with dad and stormed out the house. Of course my younger twin followed me out. "Hey A you should calm down I'm sure things will get better!" Akio said putting her hand on my shoulder. I stop and looked at her and she had a smile on her face. A smile back a bit before we both fell. "AHHHHHHHHH!!" We both scream as we fell. We soon met the ground and it was NOT a soft landing. "You Boy." A deep voice said. I looked up to see a scary man in a while cloak. "Both of you I'm sending you back into the past tell no one you are from the future you will return home once you understand." The creepy guy said. "Understand what?!" I ask/yelled but we were pushing out a hole and started falling. We walked for a few minutes until a heard a familiar voice. "I'm to hot to argue with you." A girlish voice said. "Mom?" Akio asked.

~back to the present Also Hiroyuki's Pov~

"Wait you guys a Leaf ninja correct?" I asked the two strange ninja. "Yes we are." The boy said. "But I have never seen you before." Hana said looking at them. "We uhm-" the boy was cut off the by the girl, "we have been away from the Village traveling for sometime we are the same age as you yes but we skipped a grade." The girl spoke. "Well what are your names?" I asked. "Akito and Akio." The black haired twins answered. "No last name?" Sakura asked. "It doesn't matter." The Akio said. "Ha! You remind me of me!" I said standing up. "Sweet to meet you Akio and Akito, I'm Hiroyuki Uchiha that's Hana Sarutobi and the girl next to her is Asami Hyuga and the bubblegum headed bitch is Sakura Haruno the emo duck-butt is Sasuke Uchiha my boyfriend and the blonde is Naruto Uzumaki." I said pointing to everyone then letting out a breathe since I said that all at once. "Sweetness." The black haired girl says. 'Sweetness? That's my word' I shrugged it off though. Just then Kakashi and Koyko sensei popped up. "Yo." Kakashi sensei said. "YOUR LATE!" Sakura and Naruto screams. "Yeah and its hot out!" Hana yells. "Sorry." Koyko sensei says. "But we can make it up to you because we're going to the beach!" Koyko sensei said. "B-Beach?!" I asked in horror. "Yup! So everyone head home and pack a bag we will be there for 3 weeks! Now go!" Kakashi sensei says. "Wait Kakashi sensei can are new friends tag alone?" Asami asked. "Huh?" Kakashi sensei looks up at the twins then back at Koyko sensei who just shrugs. "I don't see why not." Kakashi sensei said. "Great/Awsome/Sweetness/believe it!/ hn./ok!/YAY!Everyone said sync. I started walking home with Sasuke. "Hey when Kakashi sensei said the beach why did you sound so horrified?" Sasuke asked. "Because that means there are gonna be people. A lot of people." I said anime crying. Sasuke just rolled his eyes and smirked.

~Time skip~
Hiroyuki's Pov

When we got to the beach we went to some cafe. "Hello you must be the leaf ninja?" A old man asked. "Yes we are here to help you and your cafe." Kakashi sensei says. "Thank goodness. It's been so busy lately and fights have been breaking out and it's just me here. I need all the help I can get!" The old man said. "Well it's a good thing we're here! Believe it!" The blonde boy said. We left the cafe and walked up the hill to a hotel that was right behind the beach. "There are each rooms for everyone the have there own. You may go pic-" before Kakashi sensei could finish I ran up the stairs leaving behind 90 pound weights on the floor. I went through all the rooms and picked the one with a nice big bathroom and nice bed. "I CALL THIS ONE!" I yelled

A/N sorry this is short I just wanted to post something today since it's Friday!