Bored ( Bokuaka ☁️)

So this is a Timeskip so they're both adults
just thought I'd let you know 😄
.

.

.

AKAASHI P.O.V
It was just a regular day for me. A normal Saturday. Bokuto was at practise so I was just cleaning the house. I finished cleaning awhile ago though so now I'm making dinner. My husband texted telling me he was staying to extra practise.
Dinner was finished. I had nothing to do. I've read some of my book, watched some tv and cleaned our bedroom again. I was so bored. I missed Bokuto. A lot.
I just wanted him to cuddle with me and give me kisses. But I was gonna have to wait until he gets back. It's not that late so I'll wait a little longer.

Right, it's been an hour now and he isn't back. I'll just go put some pyjamas and watch some tv.

 I'll just go put some pyjamas and watch some tv

  ( Akaashis pjs )

BOKUTO P.O.V
Practise was soooooo good today! It was so good I just had to stay behind with Hinata and Atsumu and practise more. But now my day is going to get even better cause I get to see my beautiful, fantastic husband. I know it's but maybe he's still awake.

I'm climbed up the stairs to our apartment and unlocked the door. The apartment  looked cleaner and it smelled nicer. The kitchen was literally spotless and the living room was practically shining.

( just an idea of what their apartment looks like)But was stood out to me most was Akaashi fast asleep on the couch

But was stood out to me most was Akaashi fast asleep on the couch. He must of fallen asleep pretty quickly cause he still had his glasses on.
I smiled to myself as I went to get some blankets for him. I took off his glasses and wrapped him up in the blanket. I tried to get next to him but I struggled quit a bit cause our couch is a bit small. I got on their eventually. I wrapped my arms around him as he cuddled into my chest.
I gave him a light kiss on the forehead before slowly drifting off to sleep with my husband in my arms.
.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed this oneshot
See-ya next time