Caught ( aran x kita )

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

In the inarizaki gym there volleyball practise started as usual but something seemed...off. Their captain seemed a bit different today. He seemed a bit distracted. It was the same with their ace Aran. He was distracted as well. The team was  starting to notice this and were getting curious. Soon it was their break and they were all resting except for two of them. Aran and Kita snuck away from the team and ran to the outside of the gym.
KITA P.O.V
Normally I wouldn't sneak off during practise but I can make an exception this time. Once we were at the back of the gym Aran pinned me to a wall and started to kiss me. I immediately kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. It started off as a nice soft kiss but then it turned rough. Our lips were moving in sync. Aran licked my lips for entranced which I instantly gave. His tongue explored my mouth and I moaned a little bit.

ATSUMU P.O.V
Were are Kita and Aran? They've been gone for ages. What are they doing!? ( they're only kissing nothing else ) right that's it I'm going to fine them .

A- Atsumu
O-Osamu

A: Samu come with me we are going to find Kita and Aran
O: Why do I have to come? Can't you go by yourself?
A: Just come with me
O: Fine

We walked out of the gym and ran around to the back. When we got to the back we saw...

ARAN P.O.V
Me and Kita were still making out until we heard surprised gasps followed by a loud screech. The twins were standing by us with shocked faces. Atsumu started fake puking and Osamu looked traumatised . I looked back at Kita and he was blushing and I mean he was BLUSHING. We heard more footsteps and soon enough the whole team was there. As soon as they arrived Suna pulled out his phone and took pictures while the rest of them were either laughing or shocked. Then Kita cleared his throat and began to speak.
" If  any of you bring this up again I'll make you run laps around the gym then you can do extra receiving drills, understood?" Kita said that with such a stern tone even Ushiwaka would get scared.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V
The whole team went quite then shakily yelled " Y-yes sir!"
They all walked back into the gym and resumed practise as normal but Aran and Kita were being a bit more lovely doves.

.

.

.

.

Third part babyyyyy!
Hope you beautiful humans enjoyed this
See ya next time bye-bye 👋🏼