Overstimulation - Osasuna (🌶)

Thank you @ZaZaZahra45 for this request.
⚠️SMUT WARNING!!!!!⚠️

Also they are both 18+
.

.

.

.

THIRD PEROSN P.O.V.
When you look at Osamu and Suna,what do you think? Most people would think Suna is the laid back lover of their relationship. Right? Wrong.
Suna, when they are alone, can be very confident in himself. Like for example: last week,the two boys were watching a movie and Suna decided to sit himself on Samu's lap, purposely putting his ass right on Samu's crotch.

The two boys bedroom life has always been interesting. Considering Suna's confidence, it wasn't unusual for the pair to try new things. From blindfolds to bondage,these two have definitely experimented.

OSAMU P.O.V.
Suna was really testing me now. All day he had been prancing about the house doing things that he knows turns me on. Such as before, he "dropped his spoon" while eating his soup just so he could put his face to my dick. He's in one of those moods were he feels like the ultimate seductress. Well, I'll have to put him in his place.

}{|| Timeskip ||}{

Suna was currently lying on our bed in a t-shirt and shorts. Perfect, now time to give him what he deserves.

"Hey babe." He said,scrolling on his phone. He wasn't looking at me standing in the door way. I walked over to him. I gently placed myself next to him.(100% the only time I'm being gentle tonight.). I placed my hand on his lower back,gently stroking it. He turned over to me and placed a light kiss on my forehead. That it?
I put my hands on the back of his neck and pushed his lips to mine. It started off sweet but it got heated quickly. Soon enough my tongue was right down his throat. He started to let out light moans. Hm, not good enough.

I crawled onto of Suna, putting my knee just below his crotch. Suna's eyes widened when he saw where my leg was. Clearly he wasn't expecting his little plan to work this well. My hands were roaming his chest and stomach, lightly brushing against his nipples. I could feel his erection starting to grow. Suna let out small little gasps and breathes when I flicked his nipple. Now,we need to get moving.

I stripped myself and Suna. Discarding our clothing on the bedroom floor. Suna was below me breathing quite heavily. God he looked amazing. His lips were plump and red from our make-out session. I could see tiny sweat drops starting to form on his forehead. And his boner was still growing. Just what I wanted. I searched the draws for the cherry-flavoured lube we had used a couple of nights ago. Once I found it,I squirted a good amount on my fingers and got to work on Suna's hole.

SUNA P.O.V.
This wasn't supposed to happen this quickly. Sure, I was trying to seduce Osamu but I didn't think he'd crack this fast. But hey, I'm not complaining.

I could feel his fingers curl inside me,stretching me open. So far,he only had two fingers up there. I whined a little,wanting more. I felt the other finger graciously slip into my hole. No trouble what so ever. I think I was to lost in the finger-fucking to notice Samu getting a condom. He removed his fingers to put on the protection. I looked down to see his cock wrapped up in the clear rubber. I could feel the tip starting to push into me. I moaned at the feeling. Did he get bigger?

He let me get used to feeling over his length invading my insides.I could feel the sweat pour off my forehead as I moaned when the hole thing went inside. He started to thrust into me, going slow at first. His pace started to pick up and soon enough, he was pounding into me. I felt my orgasm start to build in the pit of my stomach. My moans grew louder and louder until I could finally release. My cum covered both our chests and mixed with my sweat. Osamu came soon after,but that didn't stop him. Why isn't he stopping?

"S-Samu,what are y-you doin-Ahhh~~!!" My sentence was cut off with a large moan erupting from my throat. His cock was constantly pushing against my prostate, forcing me into another climax. But again he didn't stop.

/|\ Timeskip /|\

7 rounds. 7 fucking rounds of Samu pounding into my hole like a mad man.

OSAMU P.O.V.
God I am tired after all that. I pulled out of Suna and watched a tiny bit of cum leaked out his hole. One of the condoms broke before and for some reason I didn't pull out. I mean, he can't get pregnant and both of us only sleep with each other. I disposed of the broken condom and looked back at Suna. God he looked sexy. His eyes were half lidded and his face was bright red. He had a trail of cum going down his chest.

I think I went a bit too hard on Suna because he can't stand up. He must be overstimulated. I helped him walk to the bath and get cleaned up. We stayed in the bath for while,letting Suna come to his senses. The rest of the night was spent cuddling under the covers until we fell asleep.
.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed this part and sorry for not posting for a while I've just been busy working on my other books.