Special: April 20

Katsuki was staring at the boy who was currently drawing at the bench below the starry sky. While he did have to admit that the stars looked beautiful, it didn't change the fact that it was 14 degrees celsius and he was freezing despite his quirk usually helping with that. The boy on the bench, however, seemed to be fine despite wearing a t-shirt, a grey hoodie and some shorts. The blonde walked over to the bench and promptly kicked the side of it catching the boy's attention.

"So do you mind telling me why the fuck are we at the park at... 11:47pm?"

[y/n] tilted his head gave the boy a questioning look and put the pencil he was holding on his ear to sign to the blond. "Do you really not know what day it is?"

"Of course I do, it's Friday," the boy said as if that was the most obvious answer.

[y/n] snickered at the boy as if he's completely missed something.

"Oy! What the fuck are you laughing at?"

[y/n] shook his head and patted the seat next to him inviting the boy to sit down. "Don't worry, we'll go home after I finish this drawing. The sky is never this clear at night," the boy signed before grabbing his pencil and going back to his drawing.

The blonde started at his friend and was tempted to just leave but he knew that the boy could be here for hours if he was left alone, so, begrudgingly, he sat down beside the artist. The blonde was about to say something until he saw that the boy was in the zone right now, with his eyes squinting at the paper and his tongue peeking out the corner of his mouth. He'd been around [y/n] long enough to know that once the brunette made that face, nothing was gonna go in his head.

Katsuki squinted at the boy and let out an annoyed huff before looking at around the park that was kept lit up by a few lamp posts. It was completely deserted aside from the two sitting on the bench, which was to be expected. He would have found it peaceful if it weren't for the fact that it was almost midnight and it was cold. His eyes however landed on a certain spot, an old oak tree that stood over 20 feet tall with the lowest branches being 7 feet off the ground.

The two eight year old boys were walking across the park eating the All Might cupcakes they got on the way home while Katsuki was ranting to the boy on how he shouldn't sleep in class.

"... and next time, you should listen to what the teacher has to say," Katsuki said in the stern voice, "I'll teach you the topic once we get home but next time, don't sleep in class."

The boy beside him shoved the last remaining parts of his cupcake in his mouth. "But the teacher is so boring... You're a way better teacher Katsuki."

Katsuki smiled at the complement and puffed his chest in pride. "Well if you ever need my help in anything, just let me know!" he said completely disregarding what he told [y/n] earlier.

The two boys were about to pass the Large Oak tree when they heard a loud meow. The two boys stopped and started at each other before hearing the sound again.

"Is there a cat in trouble?"

"Probably? Where's the sound even coming from."

The two boys looked around before the brunette's [e/c] eyes stopped at one of the branches of the oak tree and saw a white and orange Calico hanging on one of the branches. The boy tugged Katsuki's sleeve and pointed at the direction of the sound as the two went over to the base of the tree and stared at the cat.