Chpater 6 - The Entrance Test

6 months passed by in a flash. Everyday was more or less the same routine, school, training, spar with Izuku and some sleepovers with Katsuki. Sparring with Izuku was pretty interesting since it seemed that everyday the green-haired boy got better and better but 6 months of training is nothing compared to [y/n]'s 10 years, and that was without any weapons.

Eventually the day came, as [y/n] and Katsuki stood in front of the prestigious U.A high school. [y/n] stared at the building in awe as he took in every feature as he wanted to just start drawing on the spot. This was it, the test that would decide everything. He was finally gonna become a hero.

The boy was so deep in thought that he didn't hear Katsuki calling out to him.

"...Hey!" The brunette was snapped out of his thoughts by the loud voice coming from the blonde and stared at him. "Finally! You need to stop zoning out and shit, it's just a building," his friend said which prompted a roll of eyes from the mute.

"Aren't you the one that wouldn't shut up about this school since we were 10?"

"Fuck off," the blonde said while lightly shoving his friend, "now let's go, we have an entrance exam to destroy."

The two proceeded to walk towards the doors of the building when they spotted a familiar green-haired boy muttering to himself.

"...Did I really receive it?" [y/n] raised his eyebrow at what the boy said but promptly ignored it.

"Move it Deku," Katsuki said in an unimpressed tone which caused Izuku to turn around.

"Kacchan, [y/n]," Izuku said in his usual nervous tone. The brunette smiled and waved at the boy while the two kept walking.

"Get out of my way, you wanna die?" Katsuki growled as he walked passed Izuku not even sparing him a glance, which was surprising considering that Katsuki would usually be screaming at this kind of situation.

Izuku's eyes widened at the sudden threat and started flailing his hands, "G-Goodluck to all of us!"

While still moving, [y/n] turned around and walked backwards to sign at the nervous boy while giving him a smile, "Good luck in your exam Izuku!" then gave two thumbs up before turning back around to walk properly.

Just as the two boys were about to walk in the building, a few eyes were on the duo.

"Isn't that Bakugo from the slime case?"

[y/n] flinched at the sudden comment and looked at his friend for a reaction. The two never really talked about the incident after it happened and just went along with their lives. It was a touchy subject that neither of them wanted to deal with so they silently agreed never to talk about it again. The brunette sighed in relief when the comment didn't elicit a reaction from the blonde as the two continued walking in the building towards the auditorium for their orientation.

[y/n] sat down in between Izuku and Katsuki in the dim auditorium as the boy started going over the paper given out giving the examinees an idea of what the entrance exam would be. Suddenly the spotlights turned on as a blond man with spiked hair came up from the ground.

"To all the UA examinees, welcome to my live performance," the man said trying to hype up the audience, "Everybody say Hey!"

Silence. It was so silent that [y/n] could try to speak and he'd probably be heard.

"That's cold... to the examinees out there i'll give you a quick rundown of the practical exam. Are you ready?"

Still the crowd responded with silence.