~ eight -

"Watch it." You snarl, as Kuroo trying to help you climb through the window. Your ass is right in front of his face, he tilts his head looking at you, smirking. "Enjoying the view?" You sarcastically spoke, looking at him with annoyance.

"Very." He replied, giving you a devilish grin. 'I swear this boy is gonna be the death of me,' You thought to yourself. You huffed, ignoring his comment, and trying to get through the window.

"Stop it Kuroo!" Akaashi spit, looking over at Kuroo. Which you were thankful for, but Kuroo just shrugs it off.

You finally climb through the window and make it in safely. You dusted yourself, make sure not to make too much noise. You quickly scanned your surrounding making sure that it was safe.

"Clear?" Kuroo asked leaning through the window. You nodded over at him, he let out a sigh

"Alright, leave it to me." You grin over at Kuroo, he smiles brightly at you.

You slowly and quietly walk towards the back. Seeing the refrigerator, make you feel relief. You walk over towards it about to open.

"You seem off today Ushijima, what's going on?" The sound of a male voice, making you froze on the spot.

"What do you mean?" You heard another male voice, you assume there are two people.

You peak your head out towards where the door is. There's a windowed glass door, which gives you the advantage to see who it is.

You gasp as you saw the captain of the Shiritorizawa team, Ushijima, and a red hair guy, walk past the door. Your hand went over to your mouth, making sure that you stay quiet.

"Well ever since you bump into that girl, you have been distracted all day." My eyes widened as the red-haired male spoke. Ushijima suddenly stopped walking.

"What's that got to do with anything?" Ushijima said it seems he was a bit angry, can't tell.

"Woah Woah, I'm just teasing you." The red-haired male lifts his arms in surrender, and walks past Ushijima to their sleeping quarter, you assume. Ushijima just followed him back.

They're finally out of sight, you sigh in relief. If you were to get caught, it won't end well for you. They probably end up telling on you and get you send home, or even worse. Your not gonna let that happened though.

You stand there for a couple of minutes, making sure that it's clear to move.

"Y/n?" The sudden voice made you jump, you turn around with wide eyes. Not until realising who it was.

"Kuroo," You clench your chest sighing.

Kuroo looks at you in confusion but lightly laugh from the look on your face.

"It's just me," Kuroo lifts his arm up in surrender. "Did I scare you?" He leans down to your level to face you, he's so close that you could feel his minty breath on your face. Your face turns pinkish, Kuroo notice. His eyes travel down from your eyes to your lip.

'I want to kiss her so bad' Kuroo thought to himself. 'No, I can't do that we just met.' He shakes the thought pulling away from you.

"Let's get this over with, shall we?" Kuroo chuckle walking back to the kitchen. You still standing there stunned.

"You coming princess?" He laughs turning back around to face you, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming," You huff walking past him. All you can hear behind you is Kuroo's laugh.

———
hope you enjoy it!

is a pretty short chapter, but I promise the next one will be a bit longer.

comment any ideas if you want. I'm starting to hit a wall in writing this, but I'll try my best <3