~ fourteen ~

You suddenly woke up in the middle of the , you don't know why. You checked the time it was 3:45am. You groan. Decided to try to go back to sleep.

A few minutes go by you realise you won't be able to fall back a sleep anytime soon.So you decided to just get up. Decided you might as well head to the shower, cause knowing full well the line always block off the girls toilet. You don't want to deal with that.

While on your way you catch a sigh of someone going into the shower. You guess someone couldn't sleep either. You couldn't see who it was, cause it's still dark at the moment.

You walked in and jump into the hot shower scrubbing ur body clean, shaving while at it. Also wash your hair since it's been a hit minutes. Not long after you got out and realise you don't bring any clothes with you, just your towel.

Well that just great. Fuck

You cursing to yourself and how stupid you are. whatever. You wrapped the towel tightly around your body and did your skincare.

Your skin still felt warm and slightly damp, water dripping from your hair still. You were on your way out and you noticed a figure coming out from the boys bathroom.

It was Kuroo and it seemed he also just finished taking a shower, his hair is wet and slicked back, a towel slung low on his hips.

so that who it was earlier.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" A slow smile spread across Kuroo face, his gaze intense. Taking a step closer. "Looks like we had the same idea." He lean against the wall.

You felt your heart quicken at his proximity, the heat smoke still coming from his body. Looks like he just got out of the shower just then.

It's definitely getting hotter, and it's not because of the shower.

"Seems so," You murmured, you can feel redness creeping up on your face,

"I guess great minds think alike." You continue. Kuroo chuckled,

"Indeed. And I must say, I didn't expected for us to meet this soon. Was gonna wait till 11pm tonight." He smirked.

"But I guess the plan change." He continues, his eyes slowly and appropriately tracing your body, imagining what's beneath the towel.

I don't think I can hold myself any longer.

You felt a tingle between your legs at his words, a subtle knot in your stomach began to twist and you feel yourself getting hot. You can tell your body is craving him.

"I guess it did, and you know what. This is better." You replied, Your eyes shifts to his defined abs and trail down to his V line where his towel just below it. You bit your lips from excitement.

Kuroo stepped closer and whispered, his breath tickling your ear, "You know, we could continue this back in the shower. Unless you're afraid of what might happen?"

His word sent chill down your spine and you knew there was no point in denying the mutual attraction any longer.

"Lead the way," You whispered staring in to his eyes smirking, reaching out to trace your finger along Kuroo's bare arm. He smirked grabbing your hand and lead you into the girls bathroom.

The girl don't usually wake up until 7am so it's good that we're doing it in here.

Kuroo opened the door into the girls shower. you stepped inside, your hearts is beating through your chest with anticipation. The shower was still foggy. Kuroo closed the door behind him, turning to press you against it, his lips meets yours in a fierce kiss.

Both our mouths opened immediately to each other, our tongues dancing passionately. You let out a moan, Your hands reaching up to grip his wet hair as his hand grab on to your waist and his other hand on the back of your neck. His arousal is clear and demanding. You both pulled away for a moment, Kuroo nibbled on your ear lobe.

"I've wanted this for so long. To taste every inch of you." He whispered. His hands trace lower, gripping your ass, pulling them tighter against his hard rock cock.

"Then what are you waiting for?" You replied panted, desperate for more.

————
Its started🤭 I'm not to good with smut but I read a lot of it, and wanted to write my own hope you guys enjoy the next chapter ;)

mawh💋