NOT AN UPDATE!

hey guyyyssss as some of you may know, i'm releasing a double update later tonight which means that i only have one chapter left to write. sad i know :( 

BUT I WAS HOPING Y'ALL COULD HELP ME :)

i obviously already have one fic that i'm writing called maybe i miss you (check it out) which i'm excited to continue with!!

HOWEVER i want to start planning my new novel and i was hoping y'all could help me decide. both will get written eventually but i wanna know which you would like first.

my first is a spy thriller where MI6 agent, Harry, goes undercover as a coffee shop worker to investigate billionaire businessman Louis Tomlinson but he begins to doubt just exactly who he is working for, but is he just blinded by his new infatuation?

The next fic leans into my interest in folklore and is a fantasy/ fairy story. Louis is an orphan who has just started university when he begins to develop a mysterious growth on his back. little does he know that his life is about to change.
the story follows him as he comes to terms with being a fairy whilst grappling with a dangerous civil war between the seelie and unseelie court which is being fought in the human realm, with dire consequences.
Harry is obviously also in this and is a dark fairy and member of the unseelie who has a tumultuous relationship with Louis.
Think lord of the rings meets the mortal instruments meets winx club.

let me know which one you like the most in the comments!!

The winner will be my next fic x