Chapter 41

"Stand up, bitch!" Derek shouted. He didn't even care that he had just shot Eddie which infuriated me. I didn't care he was holding a gun because at that precise moment, all that ran through my mind was that he had shot the most important person in my life and i was out for revenge.

"You son of a bitch!" I walked towards him, my hands and shirt covered in blood.

"Y'wot whore?" He sneered. I got close up and in his face. I could smell the alcohol and cigarette smoke on his. I could hear my heart beat furiously; surprising myself that it didn't break out from my chest. Slowly, I reached into the inside pocket of my jacket. I promised myself that I would only use this as a last resort; Plan Z.

A FP-45 Liberator Pistol.

I held it - point blank - to his stomach, pressing on slightly so he was aware of it.

"W-What are you doing?" He stuttered

"Do you know how long i've waited to do this?" I asked, surprised at how calm i was.

"Do what?"

"DO WHAT? Do you actually think in that stupid fucking mind of yours that I would let you get away with that? LOOK AT HIM" He looked over at Eddie who was slowly losing his life "Look at what you've done you MONSTER! But, I suppose, knowing your whore of a sister, i can make the connection. You're both PSYCHOPATHS! DO YOU HEAR ME, BASTARD?! YOU AND YOUR SLUT OF A SISTER ARE BOTH PSYCHOPATHS!" I screamed in his face

"Do not talking 'bout ma sis!" He shouted but I was on a roll

"How do you feel? About your sister falling from that roof? Well you want to know something?" I got close to him "I was there" I whispered in his ear. He gasped. "I was there when she stood on the edge and fell backwards. I saw it all. Now, you feel that? The feeling you get when someone hurts the one you love? Well that's how I feel. You shot my love, I stood and watched as your sister threw herself off a building roof. I suppose that makes us even but the difference is, Gemma is still alive whereas Eddie is fighting for his"

"We a-"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed "I'm talking" I glared "As I was saying... we're not even because you shot him whereas I never touched your sister" I loaded the gun. He heard it click and I could tell he was starting to panic. I smirked at him but as soon as I did, i grabbed a hand full of his t-shirt from his chest and pulled it up, pulling his head up as well but the gun still at his stomach.

"No, Please!"

"See, you can deal it but you can't take it! Time for a taste of your own medicine!" I smirked again

"No, P-!"

"Begging won't help you, son of a bitch!" I calmed myself, edging a small smile onto my lips "Now, lets make this more fun! How about a countdown?"

"W-"

"3"

"Wait, please!"

"2"

"No!"

I put my lips to his ear, the gun pushing even more into his stomach and whispered

"1"

BANG!

The door swung open and a raid of SWAT police swarmed the room.

"Now what's the fun in killing you?" I asked Derek as the police surrounded us. "That's the easy way out. I think i'll let you suffer in prison for attemped murder instead" I removed the gun and pushed him so he fell onto his knees and the police arrested him.