Chapter 17

A/N Hey it's Jade :)

Well, I've just gone back and read what I wrote and found a few mistakes that I've now corrected so it should make a little more sense now :)

And also I've added a little more details into it and a new P.O.V :D

Any-hoo, Enjoy:P

Vote, Comment, Fan:3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanna go somewhere a little more private?" he said, loudly.

It was clear that Eddie had heard.

I looked at Zayn and he just winked at me. His friends started to wolf whistle at us. Zayn leaned into me and brushed his lips on my ear "Don't cry here". It then dawned on me that I had been close to crying.

What was happening to me? I was never soppy like this and I surely never cared who got hurt!

He sat up straight and gave me a small smile. I decided to go with him since he didn't seem like a bad guy. He held his hand out to me and I took it, leaving all his astounded friends with their mouths wide open behind us.

We safely got out of the cafeteria, neither Zayn or me said a word. It was only when we went for a coffee that we started to speak.

"OK, what's going on" he said bluntly, taking a sip of his coffee.

"What do you mean?" I shrugged.

"Between you and Eddie. I saw him giving me daggers" I sighed

"We're friends. Nothing more to it"

"I think he likes you"

"A lot of people think that but I don't. Did you see the way he kissed that slut back?"

"Why are you so bothered if you don't like him?" Good question.

Out of all the boys who I've ever come into contact with, there has only been Eddie who I have been worked up about. He's the only one who can make me happy and sad at the same time. He's the only one who can make me miss him when he's with me. He's the only one who makes me want to hug and punch him at the same time. Was it because I... like him?

"Because Libbie pisses me off" well it wasn't exactly a lie.

"Hmm" He took another sip from his drink while keeping eye contact with me. I didn't shift my eyes from his brown ones, mesmerized by the way they darken when he thinks. I reached out for my drink and put it to my lips, taking a sip. "I think you love him" I dropped my drink into my lap, it spilled all over me.

"FUCK!" I yelled, standing up and wiping at the stain.

"Fuck sake, I'm sorry" Zayn said, walking over to me. "You can't go out like that" he tilted his head "C'mon" I followed him out of the coffee place and just around the corner till we reached a dorm.

"Who's dorm is this?"

"Mine" we walked inside and I was surprised to see that it was reasonably tidy. I was looking around as I noticed Zayn pulling his shirt over his head. I must admit if we were in any other situation, I would have to admit that his abs were drool-worthy.

"WOAH! What are you doing?!" he threw his shirt at me

"It should be like a mini dress on you" He gave me a half smile which I returned before I disappeared into the bathroom to change.