Needs

january seventh, 2020

.. 6:25 p.m. ..

"i don't know what to do anymore guys, it feels like a waterfall. as if they'll all flow out at the wrong time and I can't hold it back.."

"hey, it's okay! you've never been rejected, and besides. you're the big q. if they think you're not good enough, they're the ones who're stupid."

"that's not how it works, karl." the other fought.

"guys, come on. i'm really struggling here, no need for another one of your couple fights."

"hey!" the two shouted, pouting soon after.

"what? it's true and you both know it." alex argued, hearing sighs from them.

"ugh, just because it's true doesn't mean you have the right to point it out." the second voice began.

"whatever, you guys aren't helping me at all. i'm hanging up now.." alexis sighed, hitting the 'end call' button. "this isn't what i wanted to think about at all.." he rubbed his forehead, running his hand through his hair. his cheeks felt wet, and he thought he may have been sweating. seeing has he'd been wearing a beanie, thick hoodie, and jeans all day. he rubbed his forehead, nothing picking up on his hand. he moved onto his  his under eyes, finding that he was crying. "oh, stupid feelings.." he mumbled, moving his beanie over his eyes. he whimpered lightly, his phone beeping behind him. he moved to his bed, ignoring the world around him, slowly falling asleep.

january eighth, 2020

.. 10:20 a.m. ..

ami woke up in kale's apartment once more, having a headache this time. she searched the top cabinets, finding ibuprofen and taking two pills. once they were down, she scuffled to her clothes and items she'd brought, stealing one of kale's many bags and packing it up. amitola realized that she did go places with her best friend yesterday, and how awkward it got when their parents accused them of dating at a dinner that night. she shook these memories, tearing a slip of paper from a notebook and writing down something for kale to know she left already and was fine. she took a few deep breaths, grabbing the bag and leaving her comforting friends' home. as she walked, she noticed a small, new coffee shop. it looked rather cutesy, and she thought she'd check it out. maybe she could get something and then see alexis later today. 

the thought made her smile, a small warmth spreading in her cheeks. she patted them lightly before heading into the small shop, deciding what to get. in the end, she'd gotten a small coffee and a plain bagel. she then left the area, and walked to her apartment, ready to get more rest before starting work the next day. 

-

.. 11:27 a.m. ..

alex woke up, no longer crying. he sniffled, scratching his cheeks and leaving his bed. he had a crick in his neck from his bad sleeping position, as well as what felt like tear stains on his cheeks. he forget the past night, only remembering his conversation with his fiance's. he went towards his bathroom, turning the sink on and rinsing his face. once he glanced into the mirror, he noticed how bad he looked. "i didn't think i looked this bad yesterday.." he muttered under his breath, sighing and closing his eyes tightly. "i'll just take a shower and then it'll be okay." as the water flicked on, he turned on an air conditioner to prevent the mirror fogging up. he stripped his clothes and got under the warm water, soaking it up. it felt like his feelings were disappearing and he'd become a husk for only a moment. 

he wished for nothing more than just this, as he thought "feeling this way isn't as bad as feeling sick to my stomach in love.." he washed up within ten minutes,  slipping on his usual outfit before picking up his phone. many texts from his friends were loading up, not only this, but notifications about twitter. he got confused, so he decided to check twitter first. friends could wait. 

"quackity forgets to end stream when on call with friends and has a crush?"

were the gist of the posts. he felt even worse than before, his stomach full of dread. he sucked in a breath, typing a response on his main account;

"guys, i don't want anything that happened from last night's stream posted up. please remove your posts. i'm not going to forcefully remove any, but i'd appreciate it you guys would be respectful."

he ran a hand through his hair, slowly leaning back onto his bed. once he touched the soft memory foam, he began to cry once more. his feelings weren't even when he was offline.. it was now spreading all over the internet, and what's worse is that ami probably knows it's her. she'll find out that he wants her, no, he needs her. what would happen then?