overworking

Requested: no

Type: Fluff not much angst just a little.

Ships: platonic remrom

Au: side

Prompt: roman has been over working himself alot recently and only one side knows as the others dont seem to care.

Warning overworking,mentions of death,mentions of cheating

If you can't handle or don't like any of these please don't read.

Please let me know if I missed any triggers out.thank you

No one's p.o.v

Remus sighed as he stood outside his younger brothers room, remus could feel the dangerous about of creativity that was being produced and remus dident like that one bit.

He knew that if eather he or roman or  both of them yours too much creativity that it could lead to death, remus was the o ltnone to know about his brother sconce the other sided and crowding around janus to fee if he needs oe wants anything beacus he's a new light side.

Remus sighed and enterd his brothers room not knocking beacuse its remus.

Remus braced himself for all the creativitv aura that was was going hit him.

"Geez that hurts" remus gromws but powerd through it, when he got to romans desk remus took in the sight.

Romans desk was a mess, pens and pencils were everywhere,empty/broken, paper everywhere on the desk and a little conter of a rubber.

Remus then looked around the rest of the room

Paper was scatterd around everywhere screwed up as a ball,cloths everywhere,books everywhere,old scripts,plates thay still had food on,cups that were half full...the place was just a mess.

It was also quite dark, remus figured that roman had put up blackout curtains up since he always said that the sun distracted him when he was writing.

Remus then looked at his brother.

Romans hair was a mess,he had dark bags under his eyes they would put vigils eyeshadow to shame,roman looked so skinny and semi-dehydrated,riman was wearing kne of remus' oversized black and jade green hoodie and some shorts underneath.

"Roman?"

"Hu, ok hey rere" roman said as he looked at his brother

"How long?"

"....."

"Roman how damn Long?"

"4......4 months and 3 days"

"Roman you could of fucking died"

"Dont you think I know that, I dident want to be going on for this long but I had to beacause logan didn't like my scripts the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th or 5th time round"

"Get up"

"Remus I cant"

"Get up"

"Remus I cant"

"Did you learn noting form the 173 time you have watched Hamilton?!"

"Acctualy its 175 time and who am I gonna cheat on i am not dating anyone" roman corrected

"Get the fuck up now im won't ask again" roman did as he was told this time and stud up, remus then grabbed Romans arm and dragged him to his room.

When the two got to remus' room rkman was surprised to see how lean remus' room was.

"Go and sit on the bed"

"Why am I here?" Roman asked as he went over remus' bed and sat on it.

"You need to get out of that creativ aura" remus then handed roman some cloths, go showered.

Rkman nodded and went to the bathroom that was connected to the room, he then locked the door. Remus left his room and went to the kitchen doors, remus want allowed to enter the kitchen so when he saw patton pass by he stopped him.

"Hey kiddo whats up?"

"Hey patty can you make roman some food?"

"Sure where is roman anyway?"

"My room, his room is at a dangerous creativ aura level"

"Geez, yes sure ill make him some food" patton then enterd the kitchen.

After a couple of minuets patron came out with a plate of sandwiches.

"Thanks patty"

"Anything for my kiddos" remus then went to he room were he say roman was now wearing a blackshirt with a green octopus on the shirt was over sized and roman also had a pair of balck shorts on underneath. Remus say thay roman was on the bed playing with some of the old stuffies remus owned.

"Lunch roro" roman put the toys down and waited patiently.

Remus sat next to roman and handed him the sandwiches.

Once roman had eaten them all remus gave him a bottle of water.

When the bottle was half empty roman out it to the side and curled up to remus who was lay on the bed.

"M'sorry"

"Just don't do it again"

"M'k" roman yawned "m'tired'

"You sleep roro"

"M'k" roman eyes slipped shut as he head rested one remus' chest and his body relaxed.

Remus wrapped and arm around his brother and played with his hair.

Remus hoped thay the energy in romans room would calm down on its own or remus will be forced to get some old friends from the imagination to sort it out.

But for now remus will stay were he is and cuddle his little brother.