Family reunion

Requested: no

Type: fluff and angst

Ships: Remile, Intrulogical  

Au: human

Prompt: Roman misses his family so he decides to see them

Warning contains: death,mentions of drowning, mentions of a car crash, mentions of a murder, me tons of an illness, mentions of death by snake, suicide, mentions of a brake in, mentions of court, mentions of manipulation, mentions of a divorce, mentions of abuse, mentions of the police.

If you can't handle or don't like any of these please don't read.

Please let me know if I missed any triggers out. Thank you

No one's p.o.v

Roman sighed as he looked at a picture of his family, the picture was a group of them smiling in the forest, that was one of the happiest days of his life.

But Roman was all alone now, they all had left him. Roman sighed and turned his attention to a different picture. This picture held two men who looked around 36 in it.

One of the men wore a white dress shirt, pink Tie, light brown khaki pants, and black dress shoes. His skin was fair, his brown hair looked soft and fluffy, and he wore glasses that sat in front of his brown eyes.

The other man, however, wore a plain white shirt, a brown leather jacket, dark blue skinny jeans, and some black and white trainers, his skin was a little darker than the other male's skin, and his black hair also looked quite soft and fluffy, he wore sunglasses which hid he wonderful eyes. In his hand was a cup from a local Starbucks.

The men in this picture are in a loving embrace smiling at each other, even in the picture you can tell how much they love each other.

Roman then turned his attention to a different picture, This picture had three boys in it, and the boys looked around 15 years old.

One of the boys who looked to be the eldest wore a purple shirt which was hidden by a black hoodie with purple patches on it, he wore black ripped jeans and black trainers, his skin was very pale, he looked like a ghost, his eyes were a lovely green he had smudges black eyeshadow under his eyes, his black hair was flat against his head covering his eyes slightly but not enough to hide his eyes.

The second boy wore a dark green shirt, some light blue Jean shorts, with some green trainers, the boy's skin was quite tanned compared to the other boys and the men from the other picture. He wore a poorly stuck-on moustache, his brown hair was covered in leaves, sticks and mud, and his green eyes showed so much mischief.

The final boy wore a red shirt and dark blue jeans, he wore red and white trainers his skin was also tanned like the second boy's skin his brown hair was styled perfectly on his head, light freckles danced in his skin, his green eyes wide with excitement and adrenaline.

In the picture you could tell that these three boys were brothers, you could see the hate, the love and the mischief in the picture.

The first boy pushed the second boy who was covered in mud away whilst the third boy laughed at the two.

Roman then moved his attention to a fourth picture. This one was of the second boy from the previous picture but he looked older, he had a real moustache this time, his hair now had a sliver streak at the front and this time he wore a green suit.

But also in this picture was another boy, this boy had lighter skin than the other, his black hair was styled smartly, he wore a dark blue suit, he had glasses in front of his closed eyes, his shoes were regular dresses sure.