Chapter 1

Meredith POV

A very unpleasant noise rings, pulling me from my sleep. After slowly opening my eyes, I decide to turn off the alarm clock in order to avoid waking the whole house. I immediately go back to bed, my head hitting the pillows and groaning. No sooner do I have time to blink my door opens completely. Zola informs me that Bailey spilled his cereal on his little sister. I sigh and tell my oldest daughter that I am coming. I decide before that to prepare quickly. My outfit looks like this:

 My outfit looks like this:

I go downstairs by heading into the kitchen to repair this disaster

I go downstairs by heading into the kitchen to repair this disaster. However everything is cleaned, I frown and look up when I hear Ellis laugh. This is where I see Dr Hayes in my kitchen with my kids and sisters! "Uh ... hello?" I say surprised. "Ah hi Mer have been waiting for you!" Said Maggie "I love your dress, but why did you dress like this?" Amelia added. "I don't know, the weather is nice and I just wanted to put on a dress." I watch my three children finish their breakfasts while talking to Hayes. "Hello !" I say greetings to him.

Cormac POV

"Hello !" I hear the voice that makes me vibrate lately greet me. I smile and look up to see her. My blue eyes meet his green. She is absolutely sublime. So beautiful that my heart skips a beat. I can't help but look at her. My thoughts are interrupted by Maggie's voice "Hayes are you okay? Looks like you're on another planet!" Amelia smirked as she looked at me, guessing that I had a thing for Meredith Grey. I look again at Grey and answer her "Hi! If you're wondering why I'm here, it's because I'm preparing an important case with Maggie" I say to justify my presence. "Uh okay. I didn't ask you to justify yourself for coming here ... But it's nice" she said smiling, teasing me. I nod my head and smile too. I can't help myself, as soon as Merdith Grey smiles, I also have to smile. I don't really understand why. Her smile is magnificent and very communicative. I watch her prepare lunch for these children. She speaks with Maggie and Amelia but I don't pay attention to what they say so much I am absorbed by all the movements that Meredith is doing. I look away from her when Merdith asks her children to get their bags to get to school. And so it was that a few minutes later, Meredith and her children drove off to school. And I find myself alone with Amelia and Maggie. I feel the time for discussion is coming. They'll probably ask me why I watch every move Meredith makes or why I keep grinning like a fool when she's around. I know very well that they know I like Meredith. But I also know they won't let go until I tell them out loud. Amelia begins to speak first. "So, you liked how my sister was dressed today? Seeing how you kept looking at her, you had to!" She said teasing me. "Yes I really like how Maggie is dressed. Very sophisticated!" I say trying to get myself out of this situation. "Thanks Cormac. But we all know we weren't talking about me."
I giggle nervously, trying to buy time for Meredith to come home and stop this discussion. Amelia doesn't seem to like my answer. And she points it out to me, rolling her eyes. "You know, you can tell us. We're her sisters but we're not going to say anything," she said for me to give in. However, I have two children and I don't give in so easily. "Meredith and I are colleagues, and friends. I don't know what you're talking about!" I replied pretending not to know what they were talking about. "Stop playing Cormac! We know very well that you like Meredith. I mean, I think all the coworkers know that too, every time you look at her it looks like you want to eat her!" Maggie finished her sentence by laughing lightly. Amelia ends up laughing with her. And I blush as I put my right hand behind my neck and lower my head. I didn't think it was so visible. I wonder Meredith has suspicions. I do not hope since I would like to confess to him myself. I would like to tell her everything I think about ending my monologue by kissing her, gently but lovingly. The laughter of the girls was interrupted by a closing door. And we see Meredith Grey walking into the kitchen. At this point, I panic a bit, wondering if she heard the end of the discussion. Maggie, Amelia and I look at each other with concern. . Maggie decides to break the silence. "Hi Mer ! How long have you been home?" "For a few minutes, why?" The irresistible blonde responds. "Did you hear our discussion?" Amelia asks.
"....."

×××

So here is the first chapter.
I don't really know when I'm going to post the others. I am currently writing the next chapter.
Sorry if you find any mistakes. I am not English and sometimes I use a translator to help me.
I also wanted to say that starting another fiction does not mean that I stop the old one. Tell me what you think.
Thanks so much for having him so far!
Love you all ! ❤