chapter 2

Cormac POV

I awaited his response with impatience and fear. "No not really, I mostly heard you laughing, why?" "No it's nothing, don't worry!" I replied, trying to sound normal, but seeing the stares of the three women in the room, it was a failure. "What is happening ?" Grey asked again. "We're going to be late if we don't go right away," Maggie said, pulling us out of this awkward situation. We walk over to Meredith's car and get inside, Meredith in the driver's seat. Once we arrive at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital, we go to the attending lounge to change. I wanted to leave them alone so they could change without being disturbed by me, but apparently Grey decided otherwise. She called me. "Hayes! You can stay you know, we don't mind. Besides, it's not like you've never seen a woman's body," she said teasing me. I nod and move closer to the three women. I still decide to turn around a bit, leaving them a minimum of privacy. I can't help but glance over my shoulder to glance briefly at Meredith. This is how I see her in scrub pants and a white bra. She is literally sublime. It is perfect in every way. I look at the top of her small body and I am obsessed. My thoughts are once again interrupted by a voice I love so much, Meredith's.
"Do you like the view?" She teases me. I can't help but blush and look away. I can feel the eyes of his sisters on me. I know they have smirks. I also know they want to laugh at me. I apologize for what makes Grey laugh. "Do not worry !" She said to me, finishing her top and putting on her blouse. She ends up heading for the door, greeting us. "So did you like it?" Said Amelia laughing with her sister. I shake my head and respond "Stop! I just watch it because you have confused me with your thoughts while on the other!" I respond by defending myself. However I know this is wrong. Maggie answers me. "Of course, we'll take your word for it! You just have to tell us that you love her, that's all!" I look at them both, each in turn, and finally sigh. "Alright, fine, I have feelings for Meredith Grey ..." I hear a little scream behind me, I jump and turn around wondering if it's Meredith. However, it is Jo who jumps for joy and gives me a hug. "I'm so happy! Ahhh! Finally you admit it. It took you a long time!" She finally said. I sigh again. "Shut up okay? I don't want her to find out from anyone other than me." They are nodding their heads meaning that they are not going to say anything. "Omg I'm so happy! Are you going to tell her when? How are you going to do it? Are you going to kiss her? I knew it but hearing you say it out loud is even a thousand times better!" Said Jo. "I don't know when I'm going to tell him ..... But was it that obvious?" I ask slightly bored. They nob their heads. Amelia speaks.
"Don't worry, Meredith doesn't suspect a thing. She's the only one, I think!" She said sarcastically but with humor. I smile nervously. They are all laughing. We decide to cut short the discussion and leave the room to go to the table. I notice that for my operation, I need a General Surgeon. So I decide to call Meredith who is talking with a nurse to ask her if she wants to do this operation with me. She accepts with a small smile and we prepare for this famous operation.

Meredith POV

During the operation with Cormac, I notice that he has been looking at me for several long seconds. So I decide to lift my eyes from the patient and look at him as well. And that's how I meet Cormac's gorgeous blue eyes. We look at each other for an indefinite time, too busy looking at each other. I smile behind my mask and notice he does the same. Eventually, I manage to come to my senses and look away before I finally jump on him and kiss him. He's my friend, and I want him to stay that way. The rest of the operation goes off without a hitch and I notice Cormac continuing to glance at me. I let the resident close and I leave the OR. I see Cormac following me. I clean my hands with him, in silence. And this until he speaks while we wipe our hands. "I'm sorry again for earlier." He begins referring to what happened in the attending lounge. "I don't know what got into me. It's just that ... you are beautiful, beautiful and that ... I'm sorry." He finally said. I smile sweetly and touch his arm.
"Don't worry, I don't blame you." He nods. So to speak, you can say that I found this moment rather hot. I mean how he looked at me, spying on every detail of my body. Never looking away. But suddenly, I shake my head to get the thought out of my head. Cormac raises an eyebrow and asks me if I'm okay. I nod, repeating his previous action. He moves dangerously close to me, giving me uneven breathing. I step back until I touch the door with my back. We are now very close to each other, me against the door and he against me. He asks me: "you're sure, you don't look ..." he said putting his hands on my hips. I close my eyes for two seconds to refrain from kissing Cormac and I respond by stammering "I... I'm fine. Really good. I'm... it's okay" I finished smiling. My smile makes him smile too. He comes a little closer to me. "It reassures me," he whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps. "Are you sure you're okay, are you cold?" He adds teasing me, seeing me with goosebumps. "It's okay, don't worry." I say, wanting to move away a fear of him in order to regain consciousness. But he decided otherwise. He gets even closer to me which results in me feeling his breath on me. I must resist. I have to do it ! Meredith, hold back! But my thoughts are interrupted by his voice in my ear.
"I want to kiss you so bad ..." he said. And that's when I know I can't fight anymore. "What are you waiting for ?" He smiles at my answer and leans towards my lips until I feel his lips on mine. It's a magical feeling. The kiss is slow, but intense. Sweet but passionate. I keep kissing him, making him faster, even more passionate. We end up parting for lack of breath. Once I catch my breath, I realize what just happened. And that's how I panic and quickly separate myself from Cormac. He is surprised. "Hayes..." That's the only thing coming out of my mouth at the moment. "Meredith..." He replies, resuming my tone. "Cormac." He looks at me and waits for the rest of my sentence. But I don't know what to say. Of course the kiss was magical, of course I loved it. But I am not ready. He is my friend. I just end up saying, "I have to go and inform the family." And I go, leaving him alone in this little room.

×××

And here is the second chapter.
I hope you like.
I have decided to post a few chapters now because I don't know when I will be able to post more.
Feel free to send the fiction to other people, to comment and like, that will make me extremely happy.
love you ❤