Chapter 6

~Smut warning~

Meredith POV:

Today is my first day off together with the famous Cormac Hayes. And don't ask me why, but a thought has been spinning in my head since this morning: Why not invite him!
However, I don't want him to think this invitation is a date. It would be totally embarrassing and we would be uncomfortable.
After that, I torture my mind for a few more minutes until a noise interrupts my thoughts. Indeed, my phone rings and I answer quickly without looking at who is on the other end of the device.
I then answer in a completely normal way: "Hi? Today is my day off so if you call me for a simple procedure it won't do it. Unless someone is about to die ... and then the person shouldn't. not dead before I get there ... What I mean is I'm going to take it really badly! By the way, who's on the phone? " I'm rambling.
I hear a hearty laugh from an accent that I'm starting to know by heart:
"Hi Grey! What were you trying to do there? Threats? I've seen you look much more convincing!" He replies, laughing at me.
I can already see his smirk on the other side of the phone. That smile that makes me skip a beat and the way his eyes shine and his body ... Urgh ... No Meredith stop fantasizing about him. It must be said that he has certain strengths of his own. I mean, nah but imagine him naked, well what you surely imagined is true!
I decide to answer him:
"Nice Mac, no but really I'm disappointed with you here ....I'm all pouted out!" I reply ironically and he seems to understand it when I hear him laughing again.

In my head my thoughts return:
Should I invite him? What will he think of it?

And without my being able to think further the words come out on their own:
"How would you like to come over to my place? I know you're on the day off too and your boys are out with their friends." I ask him.
He pretends to hesitate for many minutes, when I just want to hit him with my fists to make me feel the anxiety that has long been unknown to me.
"Hmm okay Mer I can come without problems, I see you can't do without me anymore!" I sigh and roll my eyes, then laugh since his words are mostly true. Since his arrival at Grey Sloan I can't help but be close to him.
We talk for a few more minutes and then hang up.
And without wasting time, I give him my address. Then I briefly start to put away the toys lying around the house and change myself since I had spent the day in my pajamas. Indeed the children left with Maggie and Amelia in an amusement park in order to give me my day off to rest.
About fifteen minutes later, I hear the bells ringing, a sign of Hayes's arrival. From that moment a smile appears on my face and I cannot take it away.

Am I supposed to feel this when a friend comes to my house? Do I feel these butterflies in my belly with other people? The answer is no. And this statement is frightening.

So as not to waste any more minutes, I decide to run to the entrance and open the door with a smile on my face. When I see him, my breath stops and time seems to have stood still.
Damn, how cute is he! He wears one of his usual outfits, the ones they wear in all circumstances and which suit him so well.
Finally, I look up and our eyes meet. Ice blue meets green. And I seem to drown in his gaze, in his sparkling and mocking eyes, incredible and playful.

Cormac POV:

When the door opens, I meet a more than radiant Meredith.
Oh my god the beauty of this woman is going to kill me someday.
Meredith is dressed to perfection, which is very usual coming from her. I notice her gaze engraved on me and I can't help but do the same.
Then our eyes meet. And from that moment on I feel very unusual sensations in me. Sensations that I have never found since Abbi's death.
In his eyes I can recognize teasing, power, joy ... and would that be envy?
Before I can think more, Meredith kisses me. Just feeling her lips on mine turns me on. Damn, the softness of her lips, the way she kisses me ...
I don't hesitate a second longer to intensify the kiss, making it passionate, full of new sensations. Following this she wraps her hands behind my neck, bringing me closer to her. For my part, I hug her in my arms as if to prove to myself that this moment is real.
I decide to close the door, and our kiss becomes more envious, eager for each other.
Nevertheless we separate the time to catch our breath and take the opportunity to undress each other. The time seems to have stopped and nothing else matters. We quickly find ourselves in our underwear and Meredith takes the opportunity to sensually remove it from me.
Fuck, I don't think I ever wanted to have sex more than I did then.
My cock is hard and I want to take her anywhere right now. She sees my impatience and decides to torture me a little more, playing with her red panties to match her bra.
This time, I can't hold back and carry her to the sofa where I ferociously remove her underwear.
Then I attack her clit, licking it, biting it lightly.
I hear her little moans and my heart leaps again in my chest. I swear on everything I hold dear that I'll do my best to never stop hearing them. These little sounds are just music to my ears. And if I could be even more excited, I would have.
I decide to accentuate my movements and introduce two fingers in her. These gestures made her moans of pleasure much louder. And so as to show me her pleasure, she moves her hips slightly up and down.
I smile at Meredith and continue adding a third finger in her and making more and more accelerated movements.
After a few seconds, I feel her shaking and her back arches giving me space to put my hands under her back.
At this moment I can no longer reach and without letting her finish her orgasm I penetrate her only once and quickly. We moan loud at the same time.
Then I go back and forth faster and faster, penetrating her deeply. Her legs threatening to close.
However, I grab her legs and continue. After a few minutes I feel that I am going to ejaculate and I decide to quickly rub her clitoris in order to bring her to ecstasy before me.
I see her eyes rolling and her body convulsing with pleasure, more powerful than the first time. I come in my turn. Finally, I exchange our positions and I lay her on top of me, letting her finish her orgasm which seems endless. I stroke her body up and down and enjoy this moment with her.

I feel good, really good having Meredith in my arms. I feel that this evening may be the start of something.
And I finally have hope.

×××

That’s the end of that chapter.
Please feel free to comment on that.
I will try today to give you several updates to advance the story.

Meredith and Cormac finally let their feelings take over. But how is the rest of the story going to happen?

Do not hesitate to give me advice especially for the hot part.
This is the first time I’ve written this kind of stuff and I don’t know what to think...

Love you all <3