The day

Errors POV

"Ahyhshhsa" ink looks over at me looking semi concerned. Ink was siting at the small desk he uses when he feels like painting. Here I lay face first on the bed.

"I don't wanna get uppp" I cant see ink but I can tell he's probably smiling at me. I sit up and there he is, laughing slightly at my reaction from just waking up.

Letting out I whine I stand up and a horrible feeling hits me like a train.
I do my best to make it to the bathroom without making ink worry, but I end up having to run to the bathroom, still I didn't make it.

Ended up vomiting last nights dinner all over the floor.

Back to no ones POV-

Error looked devastated as she lay on her hands and knees, she didn't move,
Just kept looking down.

"This was getting out of hand" she thought to herself as she pushed herself backwards and sat on her legs.

After Error had fled the room ink felt concerned, he had watched the whole thing happen.

Ink walks over to Error and crouches down next to her. Tears start to form on the edges of her eye sockets.

"..are you okay?" Ink questions after a good few seconds. As errors throat hurt like hell she could only nod in response.

Sighing, ink took one of errors arms and pulled her to her feet. She grabbed onto him as she was still very shaky.

"It's alright" ink reassures her as he guides her onto the couch. Gently he rubs her cheek with his thumb, removing the tears that flooded down her face.

"Its all alright, I'll clean it up, just stay right here baby" and with that he was gone Error felt horrible but there was not much she could do at the moment but wait for ink to return.

As ink returned error could see he was holding a bucket, as he got closer she could see that he looked kinda pissed off.

"Get up." He demanded, error looked up. "What w-why?" "You think i didn't notice?" Error tilts her head.

"I didn't say anything because I didn't want to upset you, I thought you'd may tell me on your own" Error just looks at the floor, as if it just became way more interesting.

"..how long" Error finally looks up,
He was serious. "Around two months" she finally whispers out.

Ink gaze softens at her words.
"Babe, why didn't you tell me?"
She was quiet. "I don't know"

Ink nods his head slowly, "come on
We are taking a visit to medictale to talk to medic," at those words Error felt like she was going to faint.

"This is it, I'm dying" she says dramatically. "Don't talk like that"
And like that they both stand up.

Ink rushed around pulling on his jacket and having to force errors on, she was stalling.

"Error!" "Get your ass over here!"
Ink was chasing Error around the house as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Inks POV

She won't stop screaming, I've given up at this point and called Dream he's here now we are both dragging Error out side and opening a portal.

We just so happen to portal right into medics office. We may not of scared him so bad if Error wasn't screaming bloody murder. I just hug him.

Great this is going to be great.. can I just note how sarcastic I'm being.