Just a day with the couple

Both Ink and Error sit at the table looking at some papers.

Both silent, trying to decide which decision was best.

Ink had been on the computer all morning looking at baby names.

Ink had wrote down every name he came across trying to find the right one.

Error pushes up her glasses as they were slipping down her face.

She and Ink wanted a name that not many others have, and if it's possible a name no one has at all.

Error lets out a frustrated sigh and slams her head down onto the table, though gently enough not to really hurt her.

"This is pointless, I hate every single one of them." Error mumbles.

"Ink, your creative, make something up!" Error says standing up giving Ink a look of desperation.

"I don't know" Ink replies shrugging.
"How 'bout you make something up."
Setting down the papers, he looks over at Error who is now laying on the floor.

"I can't be creative if it would save my life." She says giving him a look.

"Hit me." Error looks at him as if he said the most stupid thing ever.

"You want me to smack you?"
She says with confusion evident in her voice.

"What? No! I mean I wanna hear what you got!" Ink says laughing slightly and holding his hands up.

"Oh" Error take her time to think real hard. "I've got nothing." She says at last.

"Just say anything, I'll pick one that's appealing-ish." Ink says as folds the papers of names in half moving them onto the counter next to the stove and under the cabinet.

The cabinet was bound to break at any moment, the slightest shake would sent it falling down.

It's fell before just on its own too, with out anyone touching it, though Ink never bothered to fix it.

"..okay, how bout meatball?"
Ink gives him a look of stupidity.
"Shut up!"

"I didn't even say anything." Ink says smiling at Error's frustration.

"Hmph"

"Go on" Ink says after a moment of silence.

"Let's just name the kid Plate, that easy." Error says as she army crawls to the living room.

"Ru, no, we are not naming the kid Plate." Ink says as he follows Error onto the living room.

"God! what about Pajamas you picky butt!" That silenced Ink.

"Wow your Hormones are going crazy"
He says as he sits down on the floor criss cross apple sauce.

Error was about to answer when the couple heard a crash in the kitchen.

Ink and Error look at each other before dashing to the kitchen.

"Oh goodness, what a mess." Ink says as he stops by the door frame.

The cabinet had fallen down and most of the the spices, sugar jar, flour jar,
and a lot of other things fell out of the cabinet and onto the floor.

Only only jar that had fallen from the shelf in the cabinet and had not rolled or bounced off the counter was a jelly jar.

It had shattered and the papers that Ink left on the counter in jelly, Ink stared at it in awe.

Error had finally made it into the kitchen and took a long look at the sight.

"Your cleaning this and fixing the cabinet, should should have fixed it when I asked you."

Error says as she turns to him.
"Hello?" She follows his gaze to the papers that were now covered in jelly.

"Paperjam."

"Huh, What?" Error looks back at Ink.
"Yea that's some "paper jam" I guess."

She says giggling a little at Ink behavior. "No, I bet it's a sign."
Error tilts her head looking at the ruined papers and back at Ink.

She was silent before looking at the floor and back to Ink. "Your going to eat the papers?"

Ink laughed playfully "No, the baby,
there name shall be Paperjam."
Error smiles slowly,

"Surprisingly, I happen to really like that name, good job sweetheart.

Error goes up to Ink, standing up on her tippy toes, giving him a small peck on she side of his cheek.

"It's perfect."

(Sorry I didn't really feel like writing so I wrote this instead)
(Unedited)