Doctor time :)

(Sorry this didn't come out yesterday..
you know how school is, yea well enjoy that all I wanted to say)

Ink was able to calm Error down enough to where she wasn't screaming her head off.

There they both sit in medics office waiting for medic's shift to be over.

And dream sat in the corner, still recovering from errors loud screaming.

Error was sitting in inks lap, knees up to her chest, flinching at every movement ink made.

Honestly she was just trying to keep from falling asleep.

It was just before medic entered the room she almost pulled into slumber, but instead she shot awake, hissing at medic from inks arms.

Medic just stares at the two.

"You captures the destroyer!?"
He suddenly yelled out. Everyone in the room flinched.

"Hehe oh right, you don't know about our relationship.." "heh"

Medic just stared at ink, Dream facepalmed, and Error, for the first time in hours, looks the most calm and chill out of everyone.

.

.

.

"..and why didn't you tell the council.."
Ink tilts his head, "ask the council what?"

"..tell the council that you dating the destroy of worlds for Toby foxes sake!!"
Medic exclaims.

"How did you know that!?" Ink yells out angry and alarmed. Dream facepalms again, errors eating chocolate.

"Oh, right.." ink looks down at Error cradling her gently as if she was child.

Glad she wasn't kicking and screaming but at the same time it worries him.

Though The truth is that error feels like shit, she's hungry, annoyed, exhausted,
And she having pain down below and somewhere that felt like it was digging into her soul.

"..stand up.." medic was just looking at Error and he could see something was up, he had that strange feeling something was wrong.

Ink stood up wrapping his arms around errors butt and pulling him up, as ink moved around trying to make error comfortable medic caught a glimpse of Error, and boy did Error look Miserable.

Medic was, well one way to put it in one word is "overwhelmed,"  first he found out ink and error were dating, then he found out the destroyer of worlds was a female.

Dream told medic error was female
Just Incase the reason Error was feeling horrible was because she was a girl, kinda like a period.

"Dream, you can stay here," medic turns to Dream as says confidently,
As he turns back to the couple, he looks them up and down, "you can follow me."

And just like that he was walking out the door, ink had to jog to catch up to him.

Walking down the hallway Error takes the time to look at the others rushing through the hallway.

⚠️Warning ⚠️  sensitive content!

The people who were on the right side of the hall going the opposite way of error and ink were holding a ..stretcher, the man on the stretcher was shaking uncontrollably.

Error could see and only watch as a women cried as she tried to reach out to the man as a few others held her back.

Everyone was rushing every which way
On the left side of Error she could see a sobbing child no more than seven with a baby in their arms.

The children were being wheeled into a room that were no more than a few feet away, Error couldn't see much but the baby seemed to be missing an arm and its face, ..it was dead, he could see it

Error could only look away at the older child she was hoping the younger was hanging in there,

her herself was bleeding somewhere from the face and seemed to have a huge whole a little ways from the shoulder more closer to the neck.

Error burrowed her face deep into inks jacket trying to hid from the screams.
Ink put his hand on hand on errors head trying to rush through the screaming, he knew this was making everything worse for error.

⚠️sensitive part over⚠️

They had finally gotten to the "nicer" side of the hospital, with people having no injuries more than two small deep cuts from an accidental fall or something.

Medic opened the door for them
"Go sit down," "I'll be there soon"
Medic turns to leave but not before saying, "I'll be giving you time to calm her down.." "then I'll come back"

And with that he was gone.

(Hope this makes up for yesterday!)
(Wasn't edited)