Puppy

Walking down the hallway full of dogs,
Error turn and takes a look at a small dog with eyes that looked like they stuck out of its head.

Error never lost eye contact as she walked away from the dog, not fully understanding.

"How long is this gosh dang hallway~"
Error says in a singsong voice as she traveled the halls.

It had been quite a bit amount of time before Error had reached the end of the hallway.

All the kennels were empty, well that's what Error thought at first, and in the future she's glad she took an extra look.

There in the very back corner of the last dog kennel, was a puppy.

Error squints and makes her way up to the wires that kept the dogs on the other side of the room.

Error pulls out her glasses and takes a better look. The puppy was black and white from all she could see that wasn't hidden from seeing eyes.

Error softens her gaze and sits down on the cold floor just looking at it.

Error could tell the poor thing was trying its best to ignore her, though it was failing it's attempts.

"There you are! I thought we lost you!"
Ink explains as he rounds the corner of the hall with Tammy behind him.

"Why are you back here? There's no-"
Ink looks over to the place Error is looking. "Oh!"

"Hm, oh! That puppy has been in here for quite a time, we were planning on putting it down when more dogs came in and there was no more from for her."

Tammy says as wanders over to Error.
"Would you like to take a look and consider? I would really hate if the door darling was put down!"

Ink smirks and bends down next to Error. "You wanna take a look, Ru?"

If Error was going to say something, she decided against it and stood up and stood next to the kennels door.

Tammy smiles warmly at Error and pulls out her keys, she fiddles with them for a moment, drops them, picks them up, drops them again, and finally finds the right key in her stack of keys.

Fiddling with the lock, she opens the door leading in Ink and Error.

Error kept her distance but Tammy walked right up to the puppy.

"Forgot to mention, she bites and does not really enjoy new people, but she's potty trained!" Tammy says as she pulls the puppy out of the corner.

Motioning Error and Ink onto the floor the floor, they sit in a circle.

Now that Error can see the puppy better, she could see her features clearly.

(Picture down below!)

She had eyes as Beautiful as the ocean,
Black and white fur, and had a look that basically yelled out fight.

Ink goes to pet the puppy but that small thing lunged at Ink's hand trying to attack it, Ink had jumped like five feet backwards, obviously startled from the small pounce.

Error started giggling at Ink's reaction and so was Tammy.

"Shut up, that's not funny.." Ink wines but he's smiling too, so he wasn't to angry. Error holds her hand out to the pup and doesn't move.

"What are you doing?" Ink asks confused by the sudden stop of movement coming from his girlfriend.

The puppy seemed to enjoy Error stillness and was now sniffing Error hand, nibbling on it, swatting at it with her paws, dog thing yea know?

"Inkkk, can I have?" Tammy snorts at Error's strange reaction.

"Uhm, you want that one, she doesn't look to friendly." Ink says unsurely.

"Yup." Error replies making sure to make a "pop" sound at the end of her word.

Swiftly pulling the puppy into her arms, the two of them just sit still.

"Okay, that one it is!"

Tammy giggles "I think she likes you, Error!"

"Ocean." Error says quietly.

"What? Error repeat please." Ink asks her. 

"I name her Ocean, you dumb bit-"

"Heheh! Let's go get the paper work now shall we!?" Tammy says as she dusts herself off and gets up to go get the papers.

(Here is what the puppy looks like)

(And this picture is in the future, what the puppy will like when she grown up, though that will take some time)

Have a nice day!

(Unedited)