Error's talking buddy

"He can't just keep me all cooped up in this house!" Error complained.

"I mean I really do love him, I just,"
Error sighs looking over to the other side of the couch at her supposedly listener.

"I feel like a dog in a cage."

".." Error looks over at the stuffed unicorn. "Oh what do you know? Your just a stuffed horse that's been stabbed in the face."

Letting out a huff she turns around practically pouting. "You don't know anything!"

Ink was out for a meeting and Error,
Well she was stuck home, did I mention she was so very bored.

"Stabby, Ink told me that when he returns he's going to take me to one of the surface au's dog pounds."

"He also said it was a new au so they won't know I am the destroyer!"

Error starts speaking to "Stabby" again no longer angry at the fluffy toy.

"Yea, he said he'd get me a dog."
Scooting closer to Stabby she leans down next to him with a evil glimmer in her eye lights.

"A dog to rip you to pieces!"
Error starts giggling madly at the toy as if it's nonexistent reaction was so very funny.

"Are you talking to that unicorn again, Ru?" Error let out a loud yelp as she almost fell if the couch.

"God, Ink you almost gave me a soul attack!" Error yells at him not amused.

Ink was just leaning against the door frame, watching Error with amusement.

"Awe, that really sucks for you." He teases her as he makes him way to the couch.

"Your that excited?" Ink says with a cocky grin.

"Excited? What?! Me? NoooOo."
Error replies trying to play off the embarrassing fact she had been talking to a toy and the fact that she was, indeed, excited.

Ink rolled him eye lights and plopped down onto the couch leaning into the cushions.

"Well I guess you don't wanna go-"
That pissed Error off, because right before he could finish she sprung up onto her feet at started flipping out. 

"No no no! I sorry, I wanna go! I lied! I sorry!" Error started waving her arms around.

"Calm down! I was joking Ru!"
Ink says through his laughter.
Error must have not really believed him and fixed her attitude so he wouldn't act like that.

"Don't do that!" Giving him a light shove, she turns around not looking at him.

Ink laughs lightly at her reaction, he grasps her arm gently and leads her into the hallway, to where his portal awaited them.

The more time that passed the more harder it was for Error to use her magic without feeling drained.

Though she was managing.

Ink and Error had portaled right next to the shelter. "Wow." Error says aloud scanning the building up and down.

Ink smiles at Error before leading her into the building and up to the counter.

The women at the desk ignored him for a few seconds before looking up at the two.

"Did you two make an appointment?"
She asks a bit to loudly for Error's liking but she seemed like a nice girl.

"Yes! My names Ink, I-"
Whatever else Ink said Error didn't pay attention to, she was to busy looking over the room.

Error had dozed off for good amount of time until Ink shook her shoulder.
"Come on!"

Error realized that the women was already walking into a door that lead into a darkish hallway.

Error didn't know if she wanted to go that way but followed both Ink and the women.

"I know there are only not much to choose from, a large crowd came earlier and took all the cuter and bigger dogs,"

They the hallway was filled with animal kennels on both sides, as expected from an pound.

Ink turns to Error smiling "You take a look around, I'm going to talk to Tammy."

Turns out the women's name was Tammy, Error may had been told this but was probably not paying attention, but she knew now, walking deeper into the hallway, Error look for just the right dog.

(Sorry I skipped writing yesterday, I got really tired.

And I was going to skip writing today too but I wrote this right before my bed time so, yea.

I'm getting to the whole drama Section just wait like two more chapters,

Hope you enjoyed, bye bye!)

(Unedited)