Bookcase

"Cross, put me down.." Nightmare wines as he was carried through the library.

"Nope, not happening, you look tired."
Cross responds as he shifts Nightmare to a better holding position.

It had been quite awhile since the squad even got to the library, probably hours since they were in Dreamtale.

"Right through there, that's were they should be." Nightmare says while nodding his head towards a small doorway hidden by books.

None of the group would have seen it if Nightmare hadn't said anything.

Ink was relived this was going to be over soon, he just wanted what was his back.

His Ru.

Killer looks at the tiny doorway in disbelief, "Nightmare, How in the world.."

Nightmare rolls his eyes and jumps out of cross's arms and gets down onto the floor and crawls through.

Everyone stood in silence for a moment.

Ink glanced at Killer before making his way to the hole.

Holding the baby tight, he gets on his side and slides through, being careful with Paperjam of course.

"Cross and Killer don't make an effort to go through the door letting Nightmare and Ink do their thing.

Though they were going to have a friendly chat with Dream to make sure Dream didn't hurt their Moonlight while they were away.

Ink found himself in a very tiny room that was built inside one of the wider bookcases.

The room had one small table with a few books spread all around.

The only things that caught his eye lights attention was the golden crown,
the tiny thin diary that looked very old,  a very very old looking child's book, and some ripped purple clothing.

Ink didn't say anything about the things on the table, he didn't want to ruin his chances here.

Nightmare had picked up one book that was plain black with a red pentagram painted on it.

"This will do just fine." Nightmare mumbles as he slips the book into his leather book bag.

"Is that all you need?" Ink asks unsure of all this.

"Oh heavens no! I have all the stuff I need in my room."  Nightmare says getting back on the floor and out the doorway.

Ink copy's this motion and makes his way out too. When he had made his way out Killer was standing right besides Nightmare, and so was Cross.

Dream was a good amount of feet away from the three looking quite traumatized.

Dream must have pissed the two off, and was probably threatened for it.

Just Great...

Ink looks back down at Paperjam hugging him slightly protective.

"Let's just get out of here, this place is falling apart." Cross says as he leads the way through the maze of a library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Dream was hiding in the bathroom while Cross and Killer were doing something besides the door.

Nightmare had ran up to his room to get supplies while everyone did what they wanted for awhile.

Ink let out a groan, he wanted his Ru back now, he didn't want to wait that long.

Letting out a long sigh, Ink made his way out of the kitchen and up the stairs to find Nightmare.

Nightmare was coming down the hallway and stopped when he saw Ink.

Nightmare made his way over to him and pulled something out of his bag.

It was the very old looking child's book that had been hidden in the bookcase.

When had be grabbed that?

"Here, I wanted you and Error to save this for when Paperjam's older."
Nightmare says frustrated while slipping it into Ink's free arm.

Inks at a loss for words.

"Come on, Ive got all we need."
Nightmare says as he makes his way down the stairs.

I was kicked off my phone earlier so I got bored and started to doodle.

I had drawn Ink, Pj, and Error so I decided why not to show you readers.

I'm telling you now that I'm not an artist.

But I do believe I am improving with my art.

But anyways here you guys go.
/\

I am most proud of his Error's picture came out,

That all I wanted to show, thank you for your time. :)