Oo mad Ru

"Baby, please come out of the bathroom." Ink tries to reason with Error.

Ink had no idea how Error felt about all of this, he didn't know if she felt happy but scared, upset and angry, or all together upset.

After Ink and Error were told the news, and after Error processed it, she fled to the hospitals bathroom.

"Ru, open the door," Ink starts again.
Right as Ink the door slams open and Error full blown tackled him to the floor.

Tears were streaming down her face as she clawed at Ink.

"Error! Ru, sweetheart calm," Ink tried to calm her down as he pulled her to his chest trapping her in what felt like hug.

Error was screaming, demanding Ink let her go, Ink could tell Error was very upset, not like he didn't already know that.

After a good few more minutes of struggling Error finally calmed down to the point she was just crying into inks shirt.

"Come on, we should leave now." Ink says as he takes a firm hold on Errors arm pulling her from the ground.

"No no no no! Get away from me!"
She kicks her feet back and forth falling on her butt as Ink pulls her back up.

Ink grunts as she smacks him with her left hand, she starts to twist her arm trying to get out of Inks grip.

"Stop it, your going to hurt yourself!"
Ink tries reasoning with her though she turns her head and continues screaming.

Ink groans as her forced her into his portal, honestly he had no idea what to do, soothing Error seemed to be the most difficult thing placed In front of him.

Ink had portaled right in front of the couch forcing himself and Error onto the couch, he wraps his arms around Error and sits there, waiting for his moment to speak.

Error wasn't making this easy, but he would have to sit through it, for the future child.

Error moves her shaky hand to Inks face, hesitating, slaps him again.
"How.. dare you.. get me pregnant!"

She finally stops fighting and talks to him. "I didn't do anything, I didn't mean to.."

Error puts her hand on his cheekbone,
letting out a shaky breath the she was subconsciously was holding in, she continues talking.

"I don't think I'm ready for a baby."
Ink looks down before grabbing her hands in his looking into her eye lights.

"Then we have a few months to become ready." He smiles confidently at Error.

Error smiles weakly falling onto Ink chest as she starts crying shaking her head.

She felt like she couldn't do it, couldn't be a mother, how, a murderer like her, be a mother, though at the same time,
though she didn't know it, she would embrace this with no negativity.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I believe Ink is having a hard time doing his job to remove the destroyer." Shaking his head he turns back to twelve others.

"So we shall help him out!" Another says.

"He comes to my au a lot we could dart him with a balloon with White powder inside, And the balloon will pop after hitting the ground," the smarter one says.

"Your right, then we can use chloroform to knock out the destroyer!"

"It's a plan then, Outer, call us next time he's in your au."