The Inside

Nightmare slid the key into the keyhole and twisted the key.

There was a clicking sound so Nightmare pulled out the key and twisted the doorknob.

It was going swell, that is until Nightmare tried to pull the door open.

That door was stuck, it had only moved a centimeter before it refused to open anymore.

Killer gave Nightmare a smug look and strutted his way over to Nightmare.

"Do you need a strong man to open such a old door, my moonlight?"

Killer asks in a flirtatious voice.
Nightmare looked at him like he was an idiot and pressed Paperjam to his chest.

Cross just inspected the door while his partners were being dumb. Dream and Ink stood behind them not wanting to get in the way.

"Move aside my beloved nightlight, I'll open the door for you my love-"

Killer cut himself off as Cross kicked down the library's door and looked at Killer before smirking and holding out a hand for Nightmare smirking evilly.

"Ah, here, we shouldn't waste anymore time on Killer's stupidity." Ink had to contain himself from laughing out loud at what Cross had said to Nightmare.

Much to Cross disappointment, and to Killers pleasure, Nightmare just rolled his eyes and stepped through the doorway carefully making sure to protect the baby in his arms.

Cross was about to follow through the door after Nightmare but Ink shoved him out of the way and quickly make his way after Nightmare.

Cross growled under his breath and made his way after Ink, with Killer and Dream begins him.

Ink takes a look at the library,
Nightmare was right, it was huge.

There were stairs and stairs leading up and down all over, everything was covered in dirt and dust.

Some pages of papers were ripped out of there original books and were scattered around the floor.

The flooring looked like it would break any moment.

Moss was growing from the walls and floors, there were even some mushrooms.

There were even some ladders stuck to the wall as vines that were growing from the wall had held the laddered in a chain like hold.

Flowers bloomed from the walls, it felt like you could hear the whole library breathing loudly.

There wasn't much light, though at the top of the very large roof, was small holes, the light gave a golden glow.

Nightmare lowers his head as if paying his respect to the old library.

Nightmare started walking forwards keeping silent, no one really knew what to say, so they kept quiet for the time being.

Dream has ended the silence, "Did you come here often back then?"

It was a few moments before Nightmare nodded.

There they were, all silent again.
The floor creaked under their weight as they continued walking.

Nightmare let out a sigh and handed Ink's child back to Ink.

"Keep him safe, it's dangerous here, care for no one but your baby and yourself." Nightmare commands Ink.

Ink nods slowly looking back at Dream for a moment before looking back at Paperjam and shifting him so he was more comfortable.

Ink should have had Blue take Paperjam with him, but it was too late when Ink realize he should have.

Ink had regain his confidence and made his way to the front of the group, he showed no emotion on his face as he walked in front of them.

They all kept walking until they heard a loud noise that sounded like something was splitting in half.

They all froze.

Then it happened both Nightmare and Dream were falling through the floor.

Nightmare and Dream Fell quite a distance before they hit the floor.

The twins both helped out in pain as they hit the floor.

It was even darker and dustier where they landed. "Well at least we headed the right direction." Nightmare says with a grunt.

Above they could hear Killer flipping out and another voice that was probably Cross's voice trying to calm him.

Killer's head pops out of the hole Nightmare and Dream fell through.

"Oh Toby fox! Nightmare are you okay!?" Killer screams out.

"Yea, I'm fine, this is the right direction anyway, just come downstairs, we'll meet you here." Nightmare shouts back.

"Ah heck nah, I'm 'bout to jump down this hole myself-"  Killer gets dragged away from the hole and his voice disappears as he was dragged away, probably by Cross.

Dream stayed silent as he checked himself, after finding no injury's, he looked over to Nightmare making sure he was alright.

Neither of the two had no more than a bruise.

Both stayed silent as they waited for rest of the small group to appear.