The Plans

October 13th 2021
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring it my ear. I open my eyes slightly to see the digits on the clock. 3:05 am. Yay...

I already packed the night before so I only needed my toothbrush, phone and charger.

—— Time skip to later ——

I moved early in the morning, and I got settled in. The ride was really boring, considering the fact I was going somewhere I have never been before.

We arrived to the house and when I tell you. It was absolutely beautiful! Just everything about it was amazing.

I kinda just went to sleep when I unpacked somethings. (Plus the packing part and moving got deleted so I went with something simple instead of writing it all again ._. )

——Time skip to the morning——

I wake up to hear a ringing coming from my computer, i quickly walk over to it and answer. "Hello?" I say with my somewhat raspy voice

"Hi! Oh did I wake you up?" It was Toby or Tubbo.

"Yeah but it's fine I need to get up anyway." I didn't have much planned besides exploring but it's nice to get up early sometimes and get refreshed.

"If I'm going to be honest, what's your plans for today?" Toby asked.

"Probably nothing." I answer

"Well I heard you moved to the UK." He said, interested.

"I did! I don't really know how to feel about it thought." I lowered my voice.

"I have something that might cheer you up, would you like to meet up sometime?" He asked cautiously. I didn't really want to meet up with him too soon because I was scared. I don't know why I was scared, but for some reason I was.

"Umm, at some point I kind've need to get used to everything." I paused. "In like, 3 and a half weeks?"

"Sure! That works! Maybe at like 3, on a Wednesday?" He suggested.

"Yup! Sounds good. Hopefully this jet lag will go away by then." I said as I rubbed my head. I felt a headache forming.

"I forgot about jet lag. I'm going to go so you can catch up on sleep." His voice was soft.

"Okay." I say quietly.

"Bye." He matched my tone.

"Byeeee." I hung up and went to sleep.

I got to my bed and went to Twitter. I tweeted that I was going to be out for a few days or weeks, due to the jet lag. I plugged my phone in and with that, I went to sleep.

Yes, I know. This is short but deal with it!

440 Words Used