Movie Time

November 3rd 2021

Y/n POV

Tommy brought me to, nothing? I was so confused on what he was showing me.

"Uhh, Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"Whats the thing you wanted to show me?" I ask.

"Oh, right. I wanted to talk to you. Do you have a crush on Toby?" He asked.

I stared at him. "What." I said bluntly. "Well, yeah. Wait no! I do and don't. Would you consider me liking him? Or not? I don't want to make him-."

"Y/n! Calm down! Yes or no." He cut me off.

I sigh. "I can't tell you right now." I looked at the grass.

"Okay okay. Let's go back to Toby, he's probably wondering what we're up to." He walked away from me.

I stood there. I wanted to move and I could, but I felt like I shouldn't. Do I like Toby? I don't know anymore, I never knew. I should just leave it and forget it for now because I don't think I will ever have an answer.

I looked up, in front of me was the tree. A small willow tree, it always looked like an umbrella to me. I decided to go back to Tommy and Toby.

I come upon them, they are sitting there talking. Tommy's back is facing me, Toby can see me. The music slowly fading in.

I sit down by them, I check my phone 4:30pm. I set it on the grass.

"Y/n?" Toby's hand waves infront of my face. I look at him, pushing his hand down slowly.

"Yeah?" I say a little quiet.

"Were you listening?" He asked.

"Nah."

"We were asking if you wanted to do anything after this."

"Oh." I whispered. "You guys can come over to my house if you want." I say louder.

"Tom?" He says.

"Can't, mum wants me to do somethings plus I have lore today." Tommy explains.

"Oh, I forgot about that." Toby says.

I pop my fingers.

"Speaking of that I need to go, lore starts at 5pm and I still need to set everything up." Tommy says, standing up.

Toby follows. I disconnect my speaker, grab my keys and stand up. We start walking out of the field, we split ways with Tommy, saying our goodbyes and headed to my house.

We got to my door so I unlocked it. I was greeted with a meow, of course it was Sheba. I set my stuff on the kitchen counter.

"So this is my house, very cool." I said sarcastically.

I take off my shoes and sit on the couch. "What do you want to do?" I ask.

"Hm, we should watch movies." He says.

"We should watch Moana." He looks at me.

"Noo, let's watch Cinderella!" He yells jokingly.

"No! Moana!" I yell back.

"I disagree!" He argued.

"Fine! We'll let twiter decide!" I pull out my phone and make a poll.
—————————————
Y/nLive @y/n'sbetter Nov 3
WATCHING MOVIES

What movie should we watch?

Cinderella                   6.2%
——————————————
Moana                           31.5%
——————————————
Shrek                               40.4%
——————————————
Coco                                    22%
——————————————
41,536 votes • Final results

💬 2.9k. 🔃 3k 48k
——————————————

"What?" I say.

"What won?" Toby asks.

"Neither of us, they voted Shrek." I tell him.

"Why'd you put Shrek?" He leans on the back of the couch.

"It was the first movie I thought of." I show him the scores.

"Woah, 40.4% on Shrek!? Damn." He says.

I grab my phone back, he scoffs. I close twiter and turn off my phone. I go to the kitchen and start making the snacks.

"I'll be back!" Toby yelled somewhere from the house. I stand in the kitchen confused.

After a few minutes later Toby still hasn't came back. I put down the snacks and go around my house, the thing is, is that he doesn't even know my house. I couldn't find him anywhere, the last place was my room.

I open the door and there was Toby, sitting in my chair on my computer. His head whips around, his eyes meeting mine. He gives an innocent smile and I just stare at him.

"I'm uh, I'm live." He says quietly. I slowly walk towards him.

"Get up." I say sternly but jokingly.

"What, okay okay." He gets up and I sit down in the chair.

"Heyyy chat!" I yell. Its on Toby's account, the title was. 'Streaming on
Y/n's computer in secret!'

I look up at Toby then back to the screen, 95,083 people are here watching me with face cam on, what the heck. Chat was going crazy though.

"Toby, we are suppose to watch a movie not stream!" I exclaim.

"I know but you took too long with the snacks!" He said. He walked behind the chair and leaned on it, causing it to lean back.

"AH!" I yelled, thinking I was falling. Toby laughed and did it again.

"Alright chat! I'm cutting this stream short! Bye!" I end it and turn off my PC, I look up at Toby with an annoyed expression.

"What?" He questioned.

"Mmm." I hummed, looking back at the PC. He put his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you mad at me?" He genuinely asked.

"I dunno, am I? You'll never know."

"I'm sorry if I made you mad, I thought-." I cut him off.

"Toby, I'm kidding. I didn't mind, I thought it was funny, there's no need to apologize to me." I laughed, putting my hands on top of his. I look up at him and he looks down at me.

I smile and so does he. "Lets start this movie!" I yelled excitedly, hopping out of my chair, taking Toby's hand and dragging him with me.

'Why am I being bold? I just grabbed his hands twice without saying anything.'

I let go of his hand so I can get the snacks and a big blanket,I join Toby on the couch, sitting next to him. I spread the blanket across both of us, I turn on the movie and press play.

Half way through the movie I started to feel sleepy, I rarely get sleepy when watching a movie. I could barely keep me eyes open, what a movie to fall asleep to.

Toby POV

I felt someone lean against me, of course it was Y/n. I looked down at her, she seemed asleep. I wrapped my arm around her waist to get her more comfortable, I pulled the blanket over her more so she wouldn't be cold.

I think I got too comfortable because I was also falling asleep, I never really thought of Shrek to be the movie I fall sleep to. I closed my eyes and almost immediately fell asleep.

(Sorry if these posts are far apart, I haven't been keeping track but I will now!)

Words used 1130